Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elliott Application Home - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 23rd Jul 2017 at 3:33 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:45 AM
Dear Gldbtrfly, thank you so much for your new lot! It's really very nice, especially the bedroom and the children's room (I like the sea-themed furniture). The flower arrangement in the garden is simply beautiful. The kitchen is also very fine, but the wallpaper is a little too dark, although it matches with it's colour and paneling perfectly with the furniture and is brightened up with the white carpet. Anyhow, this house is a must-have mor me!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:19 PM
@BrittaMA - Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you like it! I'm sure you will brighten things up in the house for your Sims, I just really wanted to use that wallpaper! Haha. After just one promotion, you can redecorate the kitchen!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 9:11 PM
It is really nice, I love the flowerbed :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 3:13 PM
@Justpetro - Thank you! It's one of my favorite things about this house too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th May 2018 at 12:41 AM
Great job on this house! I love the kids room and the workshop for the parent. As always, your eye for small details like the smudge marks in the little workshop giving it that "used" look is a very nice touch! I am enjoying using your houses in my game! Thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd May 2018 at 2:08 AM
@SapphireSunrise - Thank you! Those "small details" you mention are things I really do love to include if I remember to, haha! They really do add a little "lived in" feeling, you know? Glad you're still enjoying the homes! :D