Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 9:19 PM Last edited by KrystalBrown : 16th Jun 2017 at 4:47 AM. Reason: FIXED

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default CAS Not Showing Sim
Okay when I first go to create a Sim I can create my first sim just fine. The only weird thing is when I go to pick an aspiration and it usually previews those wants, nothing pops up in the preview. But I can still click it and save that Sim just fine. Once I go to add another family member it won't work it just stays looking at the same sim I already made in front of the black drape, or it will start showing a brick wall, or the garden. Will not show the sim i am trying to make at all. I have no custom content downloaded at all and no mods. What can be the problem I uninstalled and reinstalled my game to try to fix it. Didn't work this just started happening yesterday.

**********FIXED*********
Turned out that my computer just needed an update. After updating no longer having the problem.