Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oliver Lindberg

by Hellfrozeover Posted 13th Jun 2017 at 1:10 AM - Updated 22nd Aug 2017 at 4:43 PM by Hellfrozeover

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 1:17 AM
Adooooooorable!!! <3
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ATS Sandy
Adooooooorable!!! <3

Thank you so much <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 9:24 PM
Thank you for another wonderful Sim. Oliver is going to live in town with the rest of your sims I am playing. They are all awesome. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 12:52 PM
Handsome !
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Thank you for another wonderful Sim. Oliver is going to live in town with the rest of your sims I am playing. They are all awesome. Thank you

Thank you I love that they all live together in your game <3
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Quod-Flos
Handsome !

Thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 3:55 PM
He looked handsome and cute but when I downloaded him he was not like I expected but thanks.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wash37
He looked handsome and cute but when I downloaded him he was not like I expected but thanks.

No worries. I look forward to being blown away by the quality of your sims in the future. I'm sure they won't disappoint like Oliver clearly did x
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 12:58 AM
Default Good Looking
LOL Looks too much like my son, another Lindberg, to play. Actually Oliver looks more like his twin than his rl twin does!
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sufri
LOL Looks too much like my son, another Lindberg, to play. Actually Oliver looks more like his twin than his rl twin does!

Hahaha that's awesome I can understand why you can't play him though
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 9:35 AM
Thanks for a great looking sim. I downloaded everything necessary for Oliver but the lips by IN3S are no longer available
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cindyrella1258
Thanks for a great looking sim. I downloaded everything necessary for Oliver but the lips by IN3S are no longer available

Thank you I'll update that link when I can. The lips are set to such a low transparency, you could probably get away with not using them
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 11:03 AM
Wow - in that one pic, he's staring right into your mind! You do very nice work.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cindyrella1258

Aren't these the lips? (Scroll down a bit) https://verakastheold.tumblr.com/tagged/ts3cc
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonas3333
Wow - in that one pic, he's staring right into your mind! You do very nice work.

Thank you so much and yes, those are the correct lips that you've linked to!