Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Rodney Plaza* No-CC Modern Lux Apartments Building

by Phaenoh Posted 31st May 2017 at 6:54 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2017 at 9:59 PM by Phaenoh

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st May 2017 at 8:33 PM Last edited by Sarma232 : 2nd Jun 2017 at 1:38 AM.
all black interior looks very slick...gj!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st May 2017 at 8:39 PM
This looks perfect for my single sims!! And it will not be boring to be living here :-) Very well done.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st May 2017 at 9:53 PM
Gorgeous, Phae. I'm loving all of them so far!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 3:44 AM
I'll agree with Sarma on the dark interior, and I love the blues and purples you've worked into it, rather than just going for ENTIRELY black and chrome! You also have objects paired up that I wouldn't have though to, though I certainly will now! And of course, I just love highrises (obviously)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 4:14 AM
I never download apartments-but yours is so elegant my finger got all twitchy..and besides, the neighborhood can use some glass, er, class.

Love it, Phaenoh! Very well done!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
You also have objects paired up that I wouldn't have though to, though I certainly will now!
Which pairings inspired you? Aside from the BV shelves on the magisplay trays for the kitchen (which was a nightmare), this build was pretty lacking in interesting pair ups. The double stack fence was a neat find though. What got your attention?
Mad Poster
#8 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Which pairings inspired you?

Some of the architectural elements, firstly... I really like the alternating sized windows, though I seldom think of using the high privacy window for anything other than bathrooms and garages and the like! I also love the shelving in the upstairs areas by the bed... I'm bad at that kind of eclectic mix unless I'm actually drawing inspiration from somewhere, which is a shame because it's actually one of my favorite styles!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 11:40 PM
I was thinking the same thing as Zar. I never think of that circle concrete or those windows and also really like the shelving. *snags ideas*
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 4:10 PM
Looks great and the bonus is it's a 2x2 lot!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 4:10 PM
Looks great and the bonus is it's a 2x2 lot!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 1:05 PM
Wow, these are fancy and very posh! I love the color scheme. My upper tier Sims will enjoy looking down their nose in these, haha!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 8:28 PM
A 2x2? LOVE IT. So well done in a neat little package. It is not over done. Black walls that actually work. You should be proud. If I was single, I would live here. nice broke54
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 12:11 AM
I'm new to mods but I've downloaded several lots, including this awesome one, and they don't show up under Lots in my game. I followed the instructions and the other non-lot mods that I've downloaded work fine so I was wondering if I am missing something. I have the Ultimate Collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsluvver1990
I'm new to mods but I've downloaded several lots, including this awesome one, and they don't show up under Lots in my game. I followed the instructions and the other non-lot mods that I've downloaded work fine so I was wondering if I am missing something. I have the Ultimate Collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Lots are installed differently than mods. You'll need to double click on the .simpack file to open it and install it. I recommend getting CleanInstaller first, and using that program to install your lots. Here is the wiki on installing lots and the link to CleanInstaller: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...iuses#Sims2Pack
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 3:40 PM
Phaenoh, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 3:21 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 10:03 PM
Since I usually love anything Phaenoh, I'm not surprised how much this intrigues me. So compact yet so open. It's a great apartment building and I find myself wondering if I can't use it also for a downtown family home. Thanks!