Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Evannt Lofts* Modern No-CC Apartments

by Phaenoh Posted 23rd May 2017 at 5:20 AM - Updated 26th Aug 2020 at 9:09 PM by Phaenoh

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd May 2017 at 3:11 PM
Looks fabulous, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd May 2017 at 3:13 PM
Thank you, fits perfect in my new NH. It's pretty too :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd May 2017 at 4:33 PM
Wow, looks fantastic!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd May 2017 at 4:40 PM
Lookin' good, Phae! Love your "creative license" take on this
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd May 2017 at 5:51 PM
Absolutely gorgioso! (new word :D) Love the colour combos, they work really well. I think the only thing I would change is the archway to the bedroom.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd May 2017 at 6:16 PM
I squeaked when I saw this
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd May 2017 at 11:06 PM
this is gorgeous!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th May 2017 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
I think the only thing I would change is the archway to the bedroom.
I didn't even think about using a door. It would obstruct the view and since these apartments only house one or two some, we didn't need the privacy. Originally I built these as studios, but I wanted to separate the bedroom from the dining room so dirty dishes wouldn't​ affect them, but being apartments, I couldn't use the little floor edgers. Seriously, that is the dumbest thing, not being able to use those.
Needs Coffee
#10 Old 24th May 2017 at 6:10 AM
This is my favourite build so far, great job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th May 2017 at 5:20 PM
While I like the design of the apartments, it did feel a bit too cramped. I would've liked just a bit more room in the apartments.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th May 2017 at 11:05 PM
Amazing use of the space!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th May 2017 at 5:45 AM
Wonderful! I love it!
Needs Coffee
#14 Old 26th May 2017 at 5:52 AM
@BloodravenD That's because she is using the foundation from my foundation challenge. I think it's bloo'ming marvelous.
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th May 2017 at 9:07 PM
I'm excited to try this one out!!! Looks fabulous to the max!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th May 2017 at 11:23 PM
I love the design! I'm going to download straight away! What I really like is that these apartments don't have bedrooms with shared walls. Noisy neighbors was funny the first time or two it woke my Sims, but for an ongoing game it gets really annoying. I found myself preferring the cheap mobile home units just so I didn't have to deal with noisy neighbors in the the more upscale apartment buildings.
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 6:46 AM
So I've been able to get some play into this lot, after moving a fresh-out-of-uni sim into it. It's a very exquisite apartment complex! I haven't had yet to get into the full gym amenities and there were little routing problems. The most trouble I had was the archway, for some reason causes a block for a sim wanting to sit in the chair nearest to it so it looks like a 4-sim table but will only accommodate 3 in game. Since it's just one guy I am not too worried because he had an apartment warming party with 6 guests and the others just sat on the sofa to eat. When the elevators open up, it's to a wall but sims still get in and out like a regular elevator so that's not a deal-breaker or anything, I think it might be because of the CFE used and how elevators are stacked into each other. It was kind of a pain to get everyone to the roof for drinks because they all wanted to use the elevator (and it irks me to this day only one sims at a time can occupy the elevator) and some sims were to stubborn to take the stairs so my dude was done drinking by the time his friends got up to join him.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 7:10 AM
I did know about the elevator issue, it's because the elevators are stacked at less than a full level, and they alternate opening sides. The back of one is always obscuring the front of the other. I guessed I might have problems with that archway chair, but I chose to risk it anyways. If you want 4 usable chairs, you can always knock down the archway and it's walls, or make the arch smaller. Too funny about your sim stuck drinking alone!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 1:03 PM
Gorgeous and so classy! My active Sims will enjoy looking keeping busy here! Thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 8:13 PM
Looks amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 5:13 PM
Amazing!!!