Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Inappropriate Family and Friends

by Snaggle Fluster Posted 9th May 2017 at 1:57 AM - Updated 27th May 2017 at 6:37 AM by Snaggle Fluster : Checked with Patch 1.30

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th May 2017 at 3:27 AM
omg thank you! I am so looking forward to using this mod! I think it should be like this in the game anyway.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th May 2017 at 7:35 AM
This is a great addition and the way it should have been. Pretty sure that if someone is going to cook at your house and is willing to make dinner for everybody that is welcome even if they don't live there.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2017 at 8:02 AM
so clever idea now family can be really close I was using always welcomed trait but I'll replace it for that
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th May 2017 at 9:14 AM
Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th May 2017 at 1:19 PM
Thank you! this mod is amazing!!! Great idea!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th May 2017 at 2:56 PM
So needed, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2017 at 3:04 PM
THANK YOUUUU
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th May 2017 at 5:00 PM
I am a bit of a perfectionist, so I was wondering if this mod would also protect an Uncle? Do you have any other mods by chance? Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th May 2017 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miriah
I am a bit of a perfectionist, so I was wondering if this mod would also protect an Uncle? Do you have any other mods by chance? Thanks a bunch!

Hey there! I must have forgotten to add it to the description, but yes, this mod does protect uncles as well! Thanks for pointing that out, I've updated the description~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th May 2017 at 6:13 PM
Oh wonderful, I just wanted to make sure. Thanks so much for letting me so very quickly!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th May 2017 at 7:08 PM
Extremely useful, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th May 2017 at 8:02 PM
Thank you for this! Such a lovely little fix x
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th May 2017 at 1:26 AM
This is fantastic, it should have been this way from the start. I swear, once I add this mod, the only save I'd ever take it out for is if I wanted to make a family along the lines of Everybody Loves Raymond. lol Which I can't say I plan on, as I prefer other types of family drama.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th May 2017 at 6:34 AM
Cool mod! Though, I admit I don't think the mechanism is that strange. I've known my best friend for six years and I still wouldn't use her fridge, shower, or bed without her permission! XD

But since the game doesn't exactly let you ask for permission, this mod works.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th May 2017 at 12:45 AM
Thanks for this mod! Now I can actually have friends host sleepovers without everyone kicking each other out of the house. Great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th May 2017 at 9:53 PM
You're awesome for this. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th May 2017 at 5:35 PM
Great idea. This always bothered and confused me too. So glad you found a fix for it. Sounds awesome. Much thanks and appreciation.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th May 2017 at 3:18 AM
Thank you! This was so needed. Another fix by the great modders.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 15th May 2017 at 5:54 AM
Suggestions for the mods: remove the embarrass moodlet when sim walk in to family members or good friend or bfgf peeing. It's so annoying that I need to build five toilet for my sim family to prevent this situation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th May 2017 at 5:11 PM
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH. I have a 10 generation legacy save which is hard enough, especially when it's the birthday of one of the last generations' 5 kids, and I end up getting kicked out for baking him a cake >:{
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th May 2017 at 2:04 AM Last edited by SHEnanigans : 20th May 2017 at 4:22 PM.
Excellent Mod! Works like a charm. Just wondering if you could maybe add a flavor where they can be less than good friends or add lovers and lovebirds? My sims baby daddy still kicks her out when she tries to cook a meal for the toddler.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd May 2017 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
Suggestions for the mods: remove the embarrass moodlet when sim walk in to family members or good friend or bfgf peeing. It's so annoying that I need to build five toilet for my sim family to prevent this situation.

Quote: Originally posted by SHEnanigans
Excellent Mod! Works like a charm. Just wondering if you could maybe add a flavor where they can be less than good friends or add lovers and lovebirds? My sims baby daddy still kicks her out when she tries to cook a meal for the toddler.

Added, thanks for the suggestions!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd May 2017 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snaggle Fluster
Added, thanks for the suggestions!

You are awesome!! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd May 2017 at 10:18 PM
Great mod, but I don't entirely understand the difference between v.1 and v.2 of your mod. Also, I love your icon sim, is she DA Morrigan by any chance? She's gorgeous!
Page 1 of 3