Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red Sonja's Edited Hot Tubs

by Red Sonja Posted 23rd Apr 2017 at 5:34 AM - Updated 28th Apr 2017 at 4:18 AM by Red Sonja

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 11:23 AM
These are so lovely, Red! The added option to improve hygiene is such a great new feature, too!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 7:56 PM
Great idea-thank you!!
Inventor
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 9:54 PM
Thank you for these, they're lovely, especially the pond one. I have at least one lot that will definitely make use of it.

As for the question of hot tubs and hygiene, well, in RL not all bacteria and such are killed by high temperature, plus it depends on how clean said tub is in the first place, not to mention what people might have been up to in them.
Let's just say that, in college, the campus-wide nickname for the community hot tubs that were in the more expensive campus apartments were "the university petri dishes" for a reason....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 11:04 PM
.....anotherejana.... my eyes are closed and fingers firmly planted in my ears..... and I'm chanting... "LALALALALALALA!".... not "need to know" information....

Seriously, TOO FUNNY!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 12:47 PM
I think that just a variety of hot tubs, all in one place, is a huge plus already! And the hygiene is welcome too
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 5:07 PM
Yes, great idea, Red! Always seemed silly that Sims will soak themselves to death in a hot tub and loose hygiene while doing it. Also I was'nt aware of any of these great "tubs" save the Persian one, The Asian one will be grand for my "Sim-Japan" vacation hood. Many thanks and Happy Simming!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 5:53 PM
woohoo gorgeous tubs!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 1:52 PM
These are lovely - often wished for different types of hot tubs for my Simmys. Thank you so much for these.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 2:40 AM
This is a great service you have performed. Thank you so much. I'm especially glad to see k8's Amicus Curiae included, since I use it so often.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 4:53 AM
Oh yes. And exactly what i was shopping for!