Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddlers Extra Activities

by Arsil Posted 19th Apr 2017 at 4:07 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2017 at 9:37 AM by Arsil : BugFix and removed Testing tag from the title

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 4:26 PM
I am very grateful for all your wonderful mods Arsil! Thank you so much. Hoping for a cute toddler-tantrum next (or maybe a "how to make" guide?) ;)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 4:52 PM
Wow! Wonderful to have so many new activities! I've often lamented that there were no toddler activities to increase the Painting skill and now there is thanks to you
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 5:20 PM
Amazing, Arsil! Finally toddlers have more things to do. Thank you so much for all your hard to make their lives of our Sims better! If there's any way I can help you, let me know. :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 5:44 PM
This looks fun! All these mods for toddlers will make me spend more time with them now lol. Thanks, Arsil
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 7:13 PM
Amazing =) i love the idea with the crayons
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 7:40 PM
Your "Disclaimer" had me LMAO! Thanks so much for this, it's amazing!
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 7:53 PM Last edited by Arsil : 19th Apr 2017 at 8:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien
If there's any way I can help you, let me know. :D

Since you offered, the current box of crayons is embarrassing.
And the crayon used as prop in the animation is... ehm... the object I've used for
the lipstick mod, which was a badly remeshed tootbrush to begin it :P

The mesh is basically a box, but should be bigger than the actual one and with
better UV mapping and texture. If possible, try to make it look good with the pick
up animation (it uses the "bills" carry model pose), but this is not really a priority.

As a reference, I really like this one
The box is part of the table, not sure if the size is right or still too small.
The texture seems good too (but I do NOT want any existing brand, be it
a recognizable name or logo).

Note: I'm not suggesting to rip it from that mesh (that would be crazy,
as I said all it takes is a simple box), it's just for a reference.

I forgot to add a NGMP entry for the crayons, so they can be purchased
with the Generic Food Maker or at the grocery RH. I'll include it at the next update.
Site Helper
#9 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 8:16 PM
I was wondering if the crayons will work for someone who doesn't have UNI, but I remembered that I've got a game with a toddler so I'll try it for myself and let you know.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 8:27 PM
Thank you for your toddler focus. In Sims 2 that was my 2nd favorite age (after teens), and this may make it my first favorite.
Site Helper
#11 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 9:22 PM
Yes, the crayons work without UNI. And dad discovered why it's not a good idea to be asleep while the toddler is not...
Screenshots

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 9:34 PM
Omg 0_0 Your The Friggin Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inventor
#13 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arsil
Since you offered, the current box of crayons is embarrassing.
And the crayon used as prop in the animation is... ehm... the object I've used for
the lipstick mod, which was a badly remeshed tootbrush to begin it :P

Ok, no problem. I see if I can work on that this weekend. I'll let you know when it's done.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 1:41 AM
That's pure awesomeness!!! The crayon is so cute!!!!!! <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 1:54 AM
<3 10/10 as always!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 2:01 AM
It' s amazing! I love it~ Thank you for your efforts for sim3!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 2:41 AM
You are amazing :D Thank you so very much for this masterpiece, love the toddlers as i am playing a daycare-worker. This is sure gonna have an impact on the sim-world as the toddlers are finally getting more independent :D Lots of Love my hero ! ;)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 3:30 AM
Thanks for creating another patch for the toddlers.I've got the other two downloaded and started testing them in one of my legacies.I backed up my Sims 3 folder recently.
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 8:38 AM
Now I really need to play a toddler! The last time I played with a toddler, it was 2012 . Thank you so very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 10:08 AM
this is awesome.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 2:06 PM
Even though I'd scream if my kid drew on the walls IRL, I LOVE that this was added for our sims -- thank you so much!!!
And the head-banging / rock-on bit made me laugh out loud.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 4:21 PM
So Awesome. Thank you mod master for the Sims 3! *bows head in admiration
Inventor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 5:35 PM
I absolutely adore the feature with the crayons, thank you!!!!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 6:00 PM
Well all seams to work except the play in puddle The toddler could not get the option to do so when it was sitting in the puddle ? The option shows up in retuner but the toddler didn't get the option when i pressed on the puddle ? Have no idea why, but i love the other options So cute :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 7:44 PM
Oh my! we're getting positively spoiled now and I have run out of nice witty things to say, so....thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....is that enough thank you(s)? I don't think so but thank you again all the same, This mod is incredible and you're a genius!
Page 1 of 4