Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Llama Fuels -No CC

by joandsarah77 Posted 17th Apr 2017 at 4:16 AM - Updated 18th Apr 2017 at 9:24 AM by joandsarah77

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 4:22 AM
Awesome Job!!!!!!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 6:01 AM
I forgot about a petrol station community lot, for sure this is going into Mesa Vista Looks great!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 7:08 AM
Thanks for the comments. :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 8:02 AM
Looks amazing, Jo, so creative and such attention to detail!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 9:03 AM
Excellent work, Jo, absolutely stunning lot.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 11:40 AM
It is REALLY impressive that you managed this without CC! I mean, what the actual how! Very very nice. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 2:47 PM
It looks cool. Thought I would have suggested you put a ticket machines between the space of the two gas-booth-thingies
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 3:51 PM
Nice! I like the little car-wash, very clever
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 4:35 PM
This is a really impressive lot, I think it might be your best! I have no words for level of creativity and versatility shown. I love that you've built it without CC, especially love little details like gas pumps, wash mechanism seen through a window, stacked wheels... Oh, and I really like the way you used stars and llama sign to create a logo. Everything is so inspiring, I just have to lunch a game and build something now .
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:52 PM
Very nice! I've tried my hand at gas stations and auto mechanics as "next door" locations in some of my urban apartments before, and never been happy with the outcome- I think I may steal-er, borrow some of the tricks you used here and try it again!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 11:02 PM
You should also recommend the Employee Car Restoration Controller mod, that can be found at http://simwardrobe.com/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 2:12 AM
Thank you for all the lovely comments.

Steal away Zar, make sure to post some pictures! This is an extreamly clean service station/auto mechanics!

@SneakyWingPhoenix Thanks for the idea, I will add a link.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 3:36 AM
Congrats on the picked upload Jo! This is so clever- love the car wash!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 6:13 PM
Wow this is soo creative! Especially the gas pumps
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 6:16 PM
This is awesome Jo!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 10:12 PM
Hey Holley!

Glad you are all liking it.

@SneakyWingPhoenix I think you will find it unusable there. Sims are very picky when it comes to that ticket machine.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 1:58 AM
Thank you so much for your great efforts. I'm anxious to give this station a try.....it looks like fun.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 11:09 PM
Hey Jo! I had to come see your gas station, since we seemed to be making them separately on the same day (great minds and all that). This is stellar! You made a full service truck stop. The car wash is the topper. :D
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 9:09 AM
Fuzzy! (glomp) I had a truck stop in mind, they would have to be rather short trucks mind you.

olyoldone thank you, enjoy.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 4:25 AM
Oh, wow. This is amazing, Jo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 7:20 AM
WOW!!! flawless job!!! thanks a ton!!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 11:17 PM Last edited by rielynn71 : 11th Oct 2017 at 11:18 PM. Reason: forgot link
Sim Wardrobe is down but here is a link to a discussion about it with several alternatives for getting the files such as the employee car restore one.

Also ditto what everyone else has said. I'm thrilled to have a no CC gas station and beyond impressed with how creative you are, Jo!

Edit to add link :
http://modthesims.info/t/595915

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 8:53 AM
Thanks for the link @rielynn71! Handy to have the archive.

~Call me Jo~
Page 1 of 2