Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PlantSim no cooldown + Trait (Updated)

by Simonch8 Posted 14th Apr 2017 at 9:15 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:25 PM by Simonch8

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 11:07 PM
this is SO cool and creative Thank You
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 11:46 PM
Any idea if using this mod means the possibility of a plantsim having a plantsim baby? I don't know if the challenge version has that option or not, just curious since we have adorable alien babies and vampire babies (even without their powers)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 12:15 AM
Love this! Thank you I wonder if the trait could include other features down the road? Maybe emotions regarding being a plantsim: "One With the World" - Focused, "Reminiscent" - Sad about losing their old life, "Force of Nature" - Angry about the way people are treating the world around them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jmfuqua2013
Any idea if using this mod means the possibility of a plantsim having a plantsim baby? I don't know if the challenge version has that option or not, just curious since we have adorable alien babies and vampire babies (even without their powers)

sadly not. EA hasn't made animations for toddlers and childrens, so whenever they idle, they stretch to the size of an adult and stuff.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 2:09 AM
This is awesome! I wanted this & finally found this ! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 2:22 AM
Suggest make version of this trait like a reward for aspiration points
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 2:43 AM
Thank you! Plenty of people have been wanting plant sims in the game and since EA brought them as a challenge with very temporary effects and basically told us to "get over it" in the update post this is a welcome mod. I'm very worried that without this the plant sims may disappear from The Sims 4 forever.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flower236
Thank you! Plenty of people have been wanting plant sims in the game and since EA brought them as a challenge with very temporary effects and basically told us to "get over it" in the update post this is a welcome mod. I'm very worried that without this the plant sims may disappear from The Sims 4 forever.

Its only skin 😒.
OK, they have new needs (cool), but zero interactions 😟.

I'm worried that they never 'fix' that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 12:52 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pawlq
Its only skin 😒.
OK, they have new needs (cool), but zero interactions 😟.

I'm worried that they never 'fix' that.

There may be hope yet though. Remember in the sims 3 we got vampires with Late Night, and they got extra new features in Supernatural? Maybe on popular demand EA will build upon the Plantsim still! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 6:42 PM
Hey Mod creator

If its the wrong place to ask, feel free to delete my message. But is it possible to just make a version where you are a plantsim for a week at the time? To me, its very weird that EA made it 5days only. Thank you very much
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WickedSimLady87
Hey Mod creator

If its the wrong place to ask, feel free to delete my message. But is it possible to just make a version where you are a plantsim for a week at the time? To me, its very weird that EA made it 5days only. Thank you very much

Yes it is possible and it is also very easy. Thats why i made a version just for you
But i don't want to clutter up my mod downloads with 100 different versions, so i uploaded it on an external filesharing site for you: Here
Have fun!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 9:23 PM
Thanks for this mod. My vampire sim ate the seed and I wanted him to stay a plant sim. Now I'll find out if his vampire wife will have a plant baby or vamp baby.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 9:24 PM
Default Also
Would there be any way to let the sims have long hair instead of the default? Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 9:25 PM
Thanks for the mod, really appreciate it! I've been wondering about the look of the Plantsims, having no experience modding I don't know how difficult it is but I was wondering if it would be possible for those that own the Cool Kitchen Stuff pack that includes plantsims too (if you eat a certain ice-cream) but they have a bit more detail to them, could this version be made permanent with the adjustments you've made on this mod? I'm hoping they'll include a proper version further down the line lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 9:46 PM
Thanks for the mod! Can we add the trait to any sim using a cheat? Like "traits.equip_trait SimPlant"
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 3:08 AM
I'd also be interested in being able to change the hairstyle! The default is just....not plant-y.
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 4:50 AM
Hi I was wondering if the sims that weren't plant sims that became plant sims (for example Nancy Landgraab randomly becomes a plantsim without you manually doing it) still be plant sims with this mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 7:08 AM
all I need now is a mod to override the default plant sim hair!
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonch8
Yes it is possible and it is also very easy. Thats why i made a version just for you
But i don't want to clutter up my mod downloads with 100 different versions, so i uploaded it on an external filesharing site for you: Here
Have fun!

You are the best Thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 7:08 PM
Hey, I was wondering if this mod allows you to change the default short hair of a PlantSim? If so, which of the 2 package files allows you to do this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 10:08 PM
Thank you so much! Just what I wanted!

Also everybody, there is a mod to change simplants hair! https://simsworkshop.net/resources/...lant-sims.2929/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 3:13 AM
very good mod, thanks for made this mod dude.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:09 PM
I had to delete the trait from my game. I put it in and gave a sim the trait. When I moved the family into a lot the game suddenly auto saved with the number 1896, which was ridiculous. Then the entire game froze and I had to crash it to get out which has never ever happened before. Thinking it was an one off I loaded the game again and as soon as I loaded the same lot the game auto saved. I looked to see what it had saved as and there it was again 1896 and the game froze and I had to crash it. I deleted the trait and everything went back to normal. I have a gaming PC and this was the only mod I had added since I last played when the game was fine and when I deleted it it was fine again.
Page 1 of 3