Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Wallpaper - Colored Twinkling Stars

by Bakie Posted 24th Mar 2017 at 11:21 PM - Updated 12th May 2017 at 12:00 PM by Bakie

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 1:07 AM
Great Wallpaper Bakie
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 1:30 AM
Thank you! My vampires are soo happy with these wallpapers! :-)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 3:22 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 8:18 AM
This is such a cool concept! I've never seen animated walls/floors before, I really hope to see more like this in the future!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 12:24 PM
Moving harry potter portraits.. This would be awesome! Maybe an idea?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 12:38 PM
Super awesome! Thanks for taking the time to figure out how to make it available for everyone. Love the colors options! Super nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 3:10 PM
Beautiful
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 12:25 AM
This is beautiful! I might just have to snag it so I can give my little alien toddler wallpaper that will give him some reminders of his extraterrestrial heritage when he and his caretakers move to a bigger home. (Right now he sleeps in the corner of the living room, oops.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 2:12 AM
I just picked this up and I love it it makes for a really cute space theme boy's bedroom I just fell in love with this wallpaper
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XxMousie2xX
Great Wallpaper Bakie

Quote: Originally posted by MiffedTeradactyl
Thank you! My vampires are soo happy with these wallpapers! :-)

Quote: Originally posted by Heymon
thanks

You're welcome!
Quote: Originally posted by Mizuki_Ukitake
This is such a cool concept! I've never seen animated walls/floors before, I really hope to see more like this in the future!

I will probably make more over time and now that I released a tutorial too, other people might release some too I hope.
Quote: Originally posted by daisyelfglow
Moving harry potter portraits.. This would be awesome! Maybe an idea?

Could be an idea, but they will then be repeated every time, so I don't know if that still would look nice.
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
Super awesome! Thanks for taking the time to figure out how to make it available for everyone. Love the colors options! Super nice.

Thanks you very much! It's much better like this as only with white stars
Quote: Originally posted by kalyen
Beautiful

Thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by Pokesimaniac
This is beautiful! I might just have to snag it so I can give my little alien toddler wallpaper that will give him some reminders of his extraterrestrial heritage when he and his caretakers move to a bigger home. (Right now he sleeps in the corner of the living room, oops.)

In the corner of the room? Aahh poor little alien toddler! You should give him these wallpapers already and then end of this week the floor tiles too so he's surrounded by colorful stars!
Quote: Originally posted by DanaKScullyFBl
I just picked this up and I love it it makes for a really cute space theme boy's bedroom I just fell in love with this wallpaper

That's great to hear! Don't forget to add the Floor tiles too after I released those on my YT channel.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:26 AM
Love this wallpaper so glad its base game won't be getting the floor tiles I was excited thinking that they be base game enabled like the wallpaper here but sad to see it needs spa day x.x but love all your mods there are so neat! you are a amazing modder!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ragefire
Love this wallpaper so glad its base game won't be getting the floor tiles I was excited thinking that they be base game enabled like the wallpaper here but sad to see it needs spa day x.x but love all your mods there are so neat! you are a amazing modder!

I also added a base game compatible version last friday, you can find a link to it on the main page of this dowload.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 3:19 PM
You are one amazing custom creator!! for ever grateful for your work !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zemimsky
You are one amazing custom creator!! for ever grateful for your work !

Thank you very much! Really appreciate it!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th May 2017 at 4:22 PM
OMG I saw the earlier version of this wallpaper a few months ago and it was only for Spa Day and I was so sad! I'm so happy that you managed to make is Base Game compatible!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th May 2017 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luka1997
OMG I saw the earlier version of this wallpaper a few months ago and it was only for Spa Day and I was so sad! I'm so happy that you managed to make is Base Game compatible!

I'm very happy about that too! Everyone deserves to have Twinkling Stars in their game!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th May 2017 at 10:29 PM
thanks, great wallpaper ever
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st May 2017 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by epop1302
thanks, great wallpaper ever

Thanks!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 5:10 AM
Thank you, Bakie!! It was me who first requested this & you totally made it happen!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybarefeet
Thank you, Bakie!! It was me who first requested this & you totally made it happen!

You're welcome! It was a very good idea.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 4:56 AM
Thank you for all the great work you do. I like your animated wallpaper. I think it would be great for a romantic bedroom. Also the yard stuff like the frogs and ducks, as well as water effects, almost make it look like the yard is alive in my sims home. Keep up the good work.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
Thank you for all the great work you do. I like your animated wallpaper. I think it would be great for a romantic bedroom. Also the yard stuff like the frogs and ducks, as well as water effects, almost make it look like the yard is alive in my sims home. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much! It's good to hear you can use a lot of my mods and I hope a lot more will come to that same yard of your Sims home.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 12:02 AM
Awsome!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 10:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bzdura
Awsome!

Thanks! have fun with it!

Page 1 of 2