Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Hydroponic Plant and Pot Recolours

by Michelle Posted 11th Mar 2017 at 10:13 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:01 AM by Michelle : Changed title from Hydroponic Pot Plants LOL!

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 12:53 PM
SQUEE! I have ALWAYS wanted to be able to buy these.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 1:18 PM
Love this! So nice to get some additional sizes and recolors of this plant. Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 3:48 PM
What do the Seasons packages do, and why are there five of them?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
What do the Seasons packages do, and why are there five of them?

They are the flowerless plant options and just 'represent' the seasons is all - they don't do anything.

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 8:31 PM
WOW ~ Wonderful choice of colors and sizes ~ They turned out looking great!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 10:07 PM
Oh wow, these are amazing!!! Thank you ever so much! I can finally open a shop and sell these with some variety. :)
It was so nice of you to create different mesh sizes as well!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 4:38 PM
Nice work - I like all these choices!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 8:24 AM Last edited by croiduire : 15th Mar 2017 at 9:01 AM.
Michelle, I love you dearly. I can't even play my game without your brilliant work. Please don't take this as a criticism--it definitely is NOT--but unless you have included some fun mesh changes and a very special slightly fuzzy and resinous recolour, you may wish to change your post description to Hydroponic Plant and Pot Recolours instead of Hydroponic Pot Plants. Just sayin'...
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 9:22 PM Last edited by Michelle : 16th Mar 2017 at 4:34 AM.
@croiduire - OMG! I did not even think about the name until I was reading your comment, I am surprised no one else picked that up. Thank you!

ETA: a screenshot of a Hydroponic "Pot" Plant. No the plant is not available, it was only made in jest.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 4:56 PM
wow nice pot plant !! would love to see a set like that made growable and harvestable (like sunflowers maybe) in stages? I had sims 1 with a mod like that long time ago also had a pig farm with piggy mod loved them both !!! love all ur stuff