Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Craftmeister's Pine Bed in LACK Colours

by Michelle Posted 7th Mar 2017 at 12:17 PM - Updated 11th Dec 2018 at 6:49 AM by Michelle : Update the link to the Toddler Bed

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 3:40 PM
Thank you so much Michelle! I have many toddler beds in my game, however this one by Rebeccah is my favorite because toddlers are able to cover themselves up in addition to a few other special added features. Now with your color options and icads I suspect it will be the only toddler bed that I'll be using from now on.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 7:26 PM
These are so cute now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 3:58 PM
Great work as usual!
I have a request, I would be really happy if you could recolour the tune jammy boombox, in lack colours or something like that :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 7:07 AM
Yay!! Thanks for the colors! Lots of options!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 2:26 AM
Affinity Sims has a new website the link to this bed can be found here
http://affinitysims.com/index.php?/...-bed-requested/
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 6:51 AM
@suzymarie64 - Thanks for letting me know, I have updated the link.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 4:32 PM
@Michelle Your Welcome. If I find new links I like to post them. Always appreciate your work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Feb 2020 at 8:43 PM
Love the coordination of all the lack colors.Thanks for bringing this sweet little bed into the fold.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Mar 2024 at 2:13 PM Last edited by nopeekiepeekie : 22nd Mar 2024 at 1:24 PM.
Does anyone happen to have an updated link for the file from Rebecah? AffinitySims's site is no longer available, due to her recent passing.