Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 12:40 AM
My Attepmt: The 100-Day CAS Challenge...Only I can't Wait 100 Days. :P
So I LOVE playing with CAS mode! It's so much fun for me to design the outfits and makeup and such, it's only second to my love(/hate) for doing houses.

As soon as I saw this challenge I knew it was for me. HOWEVER, I am not patient enough to wait 100 days! So for however long it actually takes me, I'll just be posting the results to the different days here. (Sorry Grimalkin_! You are truly a more noble soul than I.) :p
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GoddessGodiva
So I LOVE playing with CAS mode! It's so much fun for me to design the outfits and makeup and such, it's only second to my love(/hate) for doing houses.

As soon as I saw this challenge I knew it was for me. HOWEVER, I am not patient enough to wait 100 days! So for however long it actually takes me, I'll just be posting the results to the different days here. (Sorry Grimalkin_! You are truly a more noble soul than I.) :p

Um, shouldn't this be in the proper thread for it over in the Creativity Forums?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 1:28 AM
Oh, sorry! I wasn't sure where to post this sort of thing. Could you tell me how to get there? I've honestly tried to find it and I believe I'm missing something.