Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Public School Number 01

by cutsocks Posted 3rd Jan 2017 at 11:35 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 1:21 AM
Wow ! this is fantastic, so many details, I finaly found the hight school I was looking for for my neigbourhood. Thank you !
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 3:13 AM
Very impressive! Could work quite well when using the open school mod for TS3. Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 3:53 PM
Would also make an excellent home world University. Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 6:22 PM
I truly appreciate this! Thank you for all your time building this as well as sharing it. love how there aren't too many objects as well. It has everything I want to play an open school and I love it. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 6:53 PM
I've been working on a modern school for one of my towns, but since the town is supposed to date from the 1940's this might well do instead.

Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 6:54 AM
This is so cool. I especially like the science lab. I was a science nerd and a theater kid! Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 11:16 AM
What I admire most in this, oddly, is the interiors without any extra decorations, like the corridors or the lab classroom; it shows and proves that the ambiance of an era or an atmosphere can be successfully created with only few basic objects and some well-chosen paints and the proportions. My, that corridors and class rooms, I feel like I have come back to Silent Hills. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 11:35 PM
Wow, this looks a bit like my old elementary school, but mine was less ornate. Still, I love this a lot. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 10:30 PM
OMG! I can use this for a zombie LP!! Have you heard of Freckish? Its about high schoolers trapped in a high school after some place blew up and created zombie like creatures. I can turn this into a residential lot and create a ton of teens, block the doors and fence in the back. Edit the rooms with some beds and stuff, oh add a garden. Make a challenge out of it! It will be some much fun. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 11:43 AM
Really nice! Normally all those custom school were so bad, I didn't even download them, but this is a quality building. Have you got any other schools? Maybe something more modern, asking since there's a school number 01 written in the title, unless it is just the name of the school.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ibrianv
Really nice! Normally all those custom school were so bad, I didn't even download them, but this is a quality building. Have you got any other schools? Maybe something more modern, asking since there's a school number 01 written in the title, unless it is just the name of the school.

Thanks! In large districts schools were often just numbered, then later renamed to honor someone. (I encourage players to rename this school after the great educators of their worlds.) As I was building I thought the design (stairwells in particular) rather modular and I could possibly adapt it for smaller lots. But I will definitely look into a more modern school as well. (I had wanted to have green chalk boards, but a little research told me that they didn't become a thing until after the 60s. I still want green chalk boards, but then again, chalk boards are not particularly modern.) Anywho, no promises, but I will see what I can do.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 8:05 AM
Default No columns showed
Hello! I got a promblem with these columns. Any ideas? I have all SP and EP installed, all the worlds and ALL Store items.[IMG][/IMG]
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1cuQjWaCiI934aw52