Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zsa Zsa Gabor

by Snowhaze Posted 20th Dec 2016 at 4:57 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 8:15 PM
Great job.She looks wonderful.RIP pretty lady.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 10:07 PM
Pretty good likeness. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 1:52 AM
RIP
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 10:24 PM Last edited by Duncan Disorderly : 23rd Dec 2016 at 10:25 PM. Reason: frikkin typo
RIP Zsa Zsa. No disrespect meant to Zsa Zsa, but I always thought Eva was far prettier. It's odd because they looked so similar. It's like the Queen in the UK. When they were younger, the Queen and her sister Princess Margaret looked more like twins, yet Margaret was far prettier.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 2:11 AM
thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 2:01 AM
Thank You
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 2:46 AM
Can you help me? I downloaded her in my tray folder but I can't find her in my library location.. I'm I looking in the wrong place?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74
Can you help me? I downloaded her in my tray folder but I can't find her in my library location.. I'm I looking in the wrong place?

Hi,
When you are in the library you need to click on Advanced, first and the on Include Custom Content to see any CC Sim or Lot.

Best Wishes,
Snowhaze
Forum Resident
#10 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Hi,
When you are in the library you need to click on Advanced, first and the on Include Custom Content to see any CC Sim or Lot.

Best Wishes,
Snowhaze

I found her thank you for your help.. Best wishes to you too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 4:18 AM
cool