Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clothes Rack for Small Business

by douglasveiga Posted 11th Dec 2016 at 9:19 PM - Updated 14th Apr 2019 at 2:38 AM by douglasveiga

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 10:23 PM
Excellent! I assume the NPCs switch into the clothes they buy?
Thanks for yet another great mod!!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fxchrfxchr
Excellent! I assume the NPCs switch into the clothes they buy?
Thanks for yet another great mod!!!

Actually not. I thought about that but I decided to give up, many sims switching clothes might corrupt the save game.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
Actually not. I thought about that but I decided to give up, many sims switching clothes might corrupt the save game.

Thanks for the quick answer!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 11:06 PM
Another awesome mod we didn't realize we needed until you created it. This is wonderful. Can't wait to start playing with it. Thank you for this ... and all your wonderful mods that make our game more fun to play.
Instructor
#6 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 12:00 AM
Looks interesting. Would you mind elaborating on what exactly "Purchase", "View", and "Restock" do? Are actual outfits added to the NPC's available outfits on purchase? Is "Restock" used to edit outfits in CAS for sale? Is there a fee?

Own Grandma's Canning Station? Check out the Canning Station Overhaul.
Like doing laundry? Check out the Infinite Laundry Buffs Fix.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 2:23 AM
Thanks!I can have some running a small business on an owned community lot.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 4:01 AM
This is a fun game enhancement, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 8:20 PM
I love your mods. I look forward to enjoying this one in my games. Thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 12:42 AM
Fantastic mod!! Thank you!!! :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 2:39 PM
This looks really awesome! I can't wait to try it in my game! Thank you for sharing <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 3:59 PM
Yay, awesome! Will it conflict with Ani's Shop For Clothes mod?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 10:01 PM
That looks fantastic! Will it conflict with this 'Functional Clothes Rack '?
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 10:17 PM
@Epica0 @Lulu_c
No
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 1:30 AM
Cool! That's just what I seeked a couple of month ago)
Inventor
#16 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 5:03 PM
douglasveiga: It'll be very interesting if you could do something like THIS for active families ONLY of course (to avoid performance issues). That would be amazing because you could have both a rack for business (so inactactives can buy from there) and also a way to buy new clothes other than the Into the Future pedestals.
Anyway, thank you for your hard work and dedication.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 1:23 AM
So, by NPC's only, I assume that if I put one of these in my local Consignment/2nd hand store my active sims won't be able to use the rack at that location?
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:01 PM
I have a few of these set up on my lot, but I'm not getting any NPCs to come purchase the clothes. Any idea why this is? Besides that issue, this is an awesome idea and I can't wait to start using it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 12:54 AM
really awesome mode, but you really could give a try or at last make a alternative download with the "change cloths action and put a warn about it for peoples trying, i honestly would not mind to get one save corrupted or have to start again sometimes if this means more "immersion to be honest' since the game allready bugy and mess even with many "bug fix mods", in the end all we can need is have more than "one save" for when that things happen, you could put a option to enable or disable the cloth change, this could work like the object of the style career from ambitions, or you could make then don't change everytime they buy a new cloth in the rack, like after they buy a first time they can change the cloth anothers buy atempts in the same visity don't make then change cloths, anyway really thanks for a awesome work, with all the respect you are one of the best modders here.

A request which i would like to see happen taking the 'cloths aspect" in account could be a mod to make sims se "different types of the same category cloth each new day, like if a sim have 2 or more set of everyday cloth, then each day instead of aways use the same cloth they will change to another like they have everyday cloth A, B and C, then first day the sim will use only cloth A whenever he change cloths, then next day he will be using cloth B then the next one C then keep rotating between the 3 everyday cloth te same for the others category, like when they have 3 type of swinsuits they will rotate every day to use a diferent one, to stop then to aways use the same cloth if they have more than one to use.

really good work, maybe later this mod can be improved and added more objects to be used to set a even better cloth store, anway thanks for the big work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 8:37 AM
Brilliant work!!! Thank you so much!! I really miss the business parts in Sims 2.
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 7:41 PM
Are the clothes color and textures changeable in Create-A-Style?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 5:00 AM
Please excuse these silly questions. The lot in which the rack is set should be a community lot? a visitors allowed type of lot?
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 10:14 PM
Thank you!