Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 6:16 PM
Lucky's Stray Dog Challenge
hOI! This is my first challenge so tell me if you think I'm missing something! This is kind of a go at your own pace, not too long type of challenge. I quickly get bored with challenges so that's why this one is sorta short.
NOTE: I am not aware of any challenges like this so if there are, I apologize. I didn't know.

about: You're a stray dog and you have to find a home.

STEP 1: CAS-When you make your sim, just randomize everything. You won't be needing him/her.
CAP- Create your main character (It doesn't have to be a dog if you don't want ) They can be any age, They can look like anything/named anything just make sure they have the Adventurous trait.

Getting Started:
~~~~~~~~~
(You can have any town as long as it has a bit of a towny/suburban area) First, buy an empty lot. Size doesn't matter you will only need the lot at first. Quickly press Ctrl, Shift, then C. It will bring up the cheat box. Type exactly this: testingcheatsEnabled true
then hold Ctrl then click on your sim then press delete. (Sorry, Simmy! )
Next, click on your dogs relationship tab and drag the relationship bar with his/her owner to zero.
Then, bring up the cheat box again. Type exactly this: testingcheatsEnabled false
Now you're ready!

Basically this challenge is open ended, you can play however you want. BUT! I do have a point system so you people can see how good you do! (I will also have leader boards)

-Per puppy birthed (+100 points)
-Dog befriended (+50 points)
-Cat befriended (+90 points)
-Horse befriended (+50 points)
-Human befriended (+100 points)
-Human peed on (+1,000 points)
-Human lets you in (+100 points)

-Being yelled at (-10 points)
-Being seen in public buildings (-50 points)
-Being rejected for actions (-10 points)
-Being caught stealing food from other dogs (-100 points)
-Being caught sleeping on house lots (-30 points)

HOW TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE: Become best friends with every human in a household (Or 1 if you want it to be easier) then merge households so you can live with them!

I want this challenge to be fun! So bend the rules as you like and tell me your crazy stories below! Also any suggestions? This is my first challenge ever so I hope you guys like it! (I may make more in the future... we'll see...)

SCORES:
1st place:
2nd place:
3rd place:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 1:56 AM
Ima try this
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 12:54 AM
Default Great!
Quote: Originally posted by Ocalaric
Ima try this

Let me know how it goes! :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 2:09 AM
I think I'll try this when I get the chance!

I'm a Simmer guilty of sometimes ignoring pets, so maybe a challenge with a pet as the main playable will do me some good! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 12:58 PM
Default Nice!
Quote: Originally posted by aid3n_z0ruv33
I think I'll try this when I get the chance!

I'm a Simmer guilty of sometimes ignoring pets, so maybe a challenge with a pet as the main playable will do me some good! :D

Yay! Let me know how it goes! :P
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 2:02 PM
Im gonna try this! i love animals!
By the way, if you played as a male dog, would it be allowed to move a female into the family?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 2:18 PM
Yes
Quote: Originally posted by Lilyfox122
Im gonna try this! i love animals!
By the way, if you played as a male dog, would it be allowed to move a female into the family?

Yes, I've played the challenge before with a pack of dogs! It's fun but if you're doing points it's harder... This challenge really has no specific rules so bend and expand as much as you'd like and I'd love to hear how it goes! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 10:31 PM
Hello, lurker but not that new to MTS or The Sims. I'm considering doing this, but with a variation as a Cat and no to little Sims besides Pets. In short it is a "Lion King" challenge. (Starting with female cat as main character, Uru.)

Though, I'm not sure how to go about setting up points etc.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 3:33 AM
Default haha ok
Quote: Originally posted by Marussia
Hello, lurker but not that new to MTS or The Sims. I'm considering doing this, but with a variation as a Cat and no to little Sims besides Pets. In short it is a "Lion King" challenge. (Starting with female cat as main character, Uru.)

Though, I'm not sure how to go about setting up points etc.

Okay let me know how it goes!
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 12:44 AM
I'm going to try this, it sounds very interesting.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 12:34 PM
This is going to be a fun challenge! I am definitely going to try it!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckyfox5202
Okay let me know how it goes!

First was a fail as I messed up in Edit Town.
Second might've been ok if not for bugs and little space.

Third try soon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 1:36 PM
Default Yay!
Quote: Originally posted by Marussia
First was a fail as I messed up in Edit Town.
Second might've been ok if not for bugs and little space.

Third try soon

okay!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 3:01 PM
I tried this although without the point system. But had a question. You said merge with household. How do I do that?
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by callista83
I tried this although without the point system. But had a question. You said merge with household. How do I do that?

Well, one way could be through "Edit Town" in game?