Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game + World Adventures (Base Game Plus Series #1)

by luvalphvle Posted 31st Oct 2016 at 8:51 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2017 at 10:10 PM by luvalphvle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 2:28 PM
So simple and complete! Looks cozy, warm and really nice. Loved the designs. Great work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 3:33 PM
Nice looking Tudor revival. Your treasure rooms make me want to try WA's adventures again. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 5:46 AM
This is such a great idea! It really helps to fully experience the expansion. I hope you get the chance to make more.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 9:05 AM
Wow, such a neat idea and very well done! I really love this house, it captures the atmosphere of the travel destinations almost perfectedly. I cannot wait what you come up with next in this series.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Nov 2016 at 5:26 AM
Lovely, well-balanced facade.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 5:29 AM
This is gorgeous, can't wait to try it out! Will this work alright on 1.67?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
This is gorgeous, can't wait to try it out! Will this work alright on 1.67?

It should!

"The whole purpose of this patch is to make the game more compatible with Origin and to add a new feature: Expansion and Stuff Pack Manager. There are no changes to the game code itself."

http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2015/11/patch-1-69.html
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 9:30 PM Last edited by ChiyoSumizome : 29th Nov 2016 at 5:10 PM.
So I downloaded this house, but I can't seem to find it in the houses tab. Am I doing something wrong? What is the name of the house? Halp?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 11:05 PM
This is a cool idea. Will definitely be watching your page for more of these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:55 AM
This house is awesome and I love it! But what's that about a wall sounding hallow? Is there an easter egg somewhere? I've looked over the whole house and can't find anything!