Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 3368 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 2:03 PM
Default Opposite of you Challenge
so i came up with this if someone has already done it i am very sorry.

the basic idea is that you are to create a sim. if you've heard of the create yourself challenge then t's kinda like this except in this challenge you must create the opposite of yourself so i'f you love the outdoors your sim hates the outdoors. you love electronics? congratz your sim is a technophobe! and so on!

so create your sim and give the opposite traits to yourself! as for the rest make them the opposite of you in appearance (Except for gender) now this part is harder so just make the eye color, hair color etc. the opposite of you. then you can begin! place your sim in whatever house or empty lot you want look below for rules and goals

Rules
1.no cheats
2.no changing traits or lifetime wish
3. you may only create your sim at the start you can have a child and wife but you may not create them :/

Goals
you beat the challenge once your sim has achieved their lifetime wish and if they can raise a child that is the exact opposite of that sim meaning they should be exactly like you!

so thats it! tell me how it went and if you like it or not
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 10:43 PM
anyone try it yet?
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 5:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numpie
anyone try it yet?


My sister and I are gonna try!!!
Can't wait!! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 5:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva3163
My sister and I are gonna try!!!
Can't wait!! :D

great!!! tell me how It goes and if you have any ideas to make it better please tell me
Theorist
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 1:06 AM
Wow that sounds really interesting. Only now do I understand how much I love myself, most of my opposite traits sound despicable, lol

I think it would go like this:

A tall blond sim with dark eyes, really fat, wears a lot of goady make-up (I wear none), rich, lives in a mansion, celebrity. And to continue to be opposite of me, a vampire.

Her traits:

Social butterfly
Snob
Mean
Loves the outdoors
Workaholic
+ (to make up for uni and group)
Charismatic
Likes art

Her lifetime wish: Super Popular
Her job: definitely a singer (I'm scared of being on stage)

It's a neat idea, once I'm done with my current sim family I'll try that. It won't be soon, but I promise I won't forget. This is the first time I hear about this kind of challenge, it's a breath of fresh air
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 2:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babahara
Wow that sounds really interesting. Only now do I understand how much I love myself, most of my opposite traits sound despicable, lol

I think it would go like this:

A tall blond sim with dark eyes, really fat, wears a lot of goady make-up (I wear none), rich, lives in a mansion, celebrity. And to continue to be opposite of me, a vampire.

Her traits:

Social butterfly
Snob
Mean
Loves the outdoors
Workaholic
+ (to make up for uni and group)
Charismatic
Likes art

Her lifetime wish: Super Popular
Her job: definitely a singer (I'm scared of being on stage)

It's a neat idea, once I'm done with my current sim family I'll try that. It won't be soon, but I promise I won't forget. This is the first time I hear about this kind of challenge, it's a breath of fresh air


Thank you so much!! and I would love to hear how it goes also I totally get what you mean! when I was testing it my sim was mean spirited, hates art, hates the outdoor, loner and basically completely depressed version of me!
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 10:08 PM
I can't wait to try this!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 3:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover123
I can't wait to try this!!!

Thank you!!! and if you truly are a cat lover I would also suggest turned into cat challenge and cats challenges!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 4:11 PM
I'm actually gonna try this, but that might be a while. I got another challenge to complete first and I hate to have billions of challenges at a time But this is an amazing idea!

Since I'm naturally ash blonde, I think I'll make the sim either a brunette or a ginger, or give her auburn or black hair. Auburn sounds good, tho. I'll make her skinny, since I am chubby, and give her a bit of muscles. She'll have make up (I rarely wear makeup) and won't have glasses. She'll have brown or green eyes, since I have blue-grey eyes. And she'll be very pretty/beautiful. She will dress like a diva, kind of. She'll be very feminine.

Or, I might make her black or asian, since I'm from Europe.

Her personality traits would be any of these:
Hates The Outdoors (I'm pretty average)
Dog Person (I'm more of a cat person)
Hates Children
Commitment Issues
Mean Spirited
Evil
Technophobe
Hydrophobe
Hates Art
Vegetarian
Kleptomaniac
Snob
Flirty
Bookworm

Her favorite music will be classic
Her favorite color will be pink
Her favorite food will be sushi (I don't like sushi)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 8:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitokWhiteFang
I'm actually gonna try this, but that might be a while. I got another challenge to complete first and I hate to have billions of challenges at a time But this is an amazing idea!

Since I'm naturally ash blonde, I think I'll make the sim either a brunette or a ginger, or give her auburn or black hair. Auburn sounds good, tho. I'll make her skinny, since I am chubby, and give her a bit of muscles. She'll have make up (I rarely wear makeup) and won't have glasses. She'll have brown or green eyes, since I have blue-grey eyes. And she'll be very pretty/beautiful. She will dress like a diva, kind of. She'll be very feminine.

Or, I might make her black or asian, since I'm from Europe.

Her personality traits would be any of these:
Hates The Outdoors (I'm pretty average)
Dog Person (I'm more of a cat person)
Hates Children
Commitment Issues
Mean Spirited
Evil
Technophobe
Hydrophobe
Hates Art
Vegetarian
Kleptomaniac
Snob
Flirty
Bookworm

Her favorite music will be classic
Her favorite color will be pink
Her favorite food will be sushi (I don't like sushi)


Wow that sounds like some sim!! and I don't like Sushi either When you have the time maybe post a couple pictures of how it's going? I'm really glad everyone seesm to like this challenge!
Back to top