Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 4:15 PM
Default Is possible, bumpmap on skin details?
Hello everyone! sorry for my English! (Google translator)

I'm doing the complete look of operetta, and I would like to make the scar and mole, as if it were texture detail, I guess, as no mesh does not allow me to import a new image.
I thought chlorinate some accessory and then turn to details of the skin. but I have not had any luck finding earring, ring or collar has bumpmap.

if there is no way to add bumpmap detail of the skin, would attempt last clone a hat, but I thought I'd have another problem ...
the color! how could I do to make it good in all skin colors?

I hope the translator is good and I understand!
From already thank you very much! affection!

Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 9:13 PM
The only way I can think of to do this for the face is to make a default replacement clone of the head and add the bumpmap to the mesh, and see if that works. You could then apply it to only the sims you want by reclassifying it as earrings or whatever, and use the head morphs to make the game head small enough to be hidden inside the custom bumpmapped head. It's worth a try.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 10:28 AM
thanks for the reply cmar, I'll try another time, because I do not see the time to end all this.

Oh my God! damn language barrier !! How can I explain? ...

difusse of the skin detail is grayscale, and can be used on any skin color, the result would be good, right? if cloned another object, I lose that property. You know you should be configured to behave in this way?
I would like to know, but it is very complicated, I would not bother him. anyway, I think this time will leave the texture simple difusse.

Thank you!