Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Stargazer's House. No CC

by Velouriah Posted 28th Aug 2016 at 7:38 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2019 at 7:10 PM by Velouriah : tiny issue with orientation of bed fixed.

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 8:55 PM
I really love the look of this. This is the first time that I download a TS4 lot from outside the game, because I'm willing to make a little extra effort to have it in my game!

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 10:01 PM
d'aw! thanks :-)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 11:04 AM
I love "funny looking" houses when they're as appealing as this one, nice work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 3:18 AM
I love the look of this, but where will it show up in my game so I can put it in my world? Is this house anywhere in the in-game community download place?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 5:56 AM
You can download the file, unzip it in the "tray" folder that is under "the sims 4" on your computer. Start up Sims4 and go to Build Mode. Click the gallery icon or F4 to open the gallery. It should be under "My Library". Hope that helps!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 5:00 AM
Congratulations on your excellent work, she is beautiful
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 11:17 PM
This is so beautiful, you're making me want to buy stuff packs just so I can install your houses!