Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 4:54 AM
Default How Do I Add a NGMP Resource To a Package?
I have S3PE, and I am now no longer afraid to use it. I've been modifying objects for use with Arsil's Generic Food Maker. In that regard, I would like to use the mod to assign "morsels" to the GFM, but that requires knowing the morsel's NGMP. After some research, I have determined that this is a resource that I would have to add to the packages ( I think). I would greatly appreciate any help in figuring out how to do that. Thank you.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 4:00 AM
Go to Resources in the top toolbar of S3PE, right below click "Add". In Type in the popup box, type NGMP and select the one that comes up. Go for the rest of Arsil's instructions
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsMatthew
Go to Resources in the top toolbar of S3PE, right below click "Add". In Type in the popup box, type NGMP and select the one that comes up. Go for the rest of Arsil's instructions

OMG. I feel like such a bonehead! I didn't even see the instructions on the page. It was under that spoiler tab, and I guess I missed it. Thank you for pointing it out to me. Duh!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 11:51 AM
BTW, I have started adding NGMP resources to my stash of morsels if anyone wants the NGMP-ified packages, lemme know.
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 4:45 PM Last edited by desiree101 : 15th Jan 2017 at 5:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jjonewell1977
BTW, I have started adding NGMP resources to my stash of morsels if anyone wants the NGMP-ified packages, lemme know.

Hello, I'm not sure if you're still active here, but if you are I would love to have your NGMP file for whatever morsels you've got I have lots of edible foods installed and I've tried to follow Arsil's instructions on how to add an NGMP package for them, and I just can't get them to work! An error message shows up in game saying the name(s) is/are invalid or something like that. I've given up, its too hard lol. Thank you