Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scripted Simlish Fonts - Noodle Caboodle & CherryVanilla

by Franzilla Posted 12th Jul 2016 at 7:12 PM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 3:04 AM
Hubba Hubba Hubba...more simlish fonts. Thanks a ton. These will come in handy when I make the new requested dishes.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 6:18 PM
I am so getting this. I am addicted to getting Simlish fonts since I do like to do minor recoloring in my game. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 10:37 AM
They look superb, thank you so much.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 2:59 PM Last edited by StephSim : 22nd Jul 2016 at 3:08 PM. Reason: Adding Smileys
A Wonderful Idea
Franzilla,

This is a brilliant idea!

Over time, I've been pulled to the 'darkside' and have become somewhat of a Simlish "purist", seeing Simlish as the true universal language for Simming purposes.

I download things from various websites that are wonderful, but sometimes objects have a specific language on them. I find it distracting when I am not sure of what it says or when I have several different beautifully made objects that fit together, but the languages are all different. So, I usually end finding something else, as I don't want to recolor an object that is not mine simply to change the language.

I also find that I no longer want words on things unless they are in Simlish. One of the most pressing problems I have since I've taken on recoloring independently is that I don't have enough fonts in different forms to get the impact I need when using Simlish texts (especially in paintings).

So these are most welcomed for me as they get the creative juices flowing in many directions. Thank you! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 2:16 PM
There is no such thing as too much simlish fonts. I thank you most heartily.

There is a different letter shapes between Sims 2 and Sims 3 (I'm not too sure about Sims 4 because I don't have Sims 4)
But using SiMale's I think - it is the Sims 2 shape.