Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Posterset Loader Studio (updated 27-july-2016)

by douglasveiga Posted 30th Jun 2016 at 8:38 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2016 at 9:44 PM by douglasveiga

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#26 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 4:53 PM
I have had no issue with adding pictures to the game as long as I stuck to jpg, jpeg, and png. You do need to use the Loader to get the frame which allows the picture to be loaded, but since you also say "with this mod" I assume that is probably not the issue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 9:49 AM
Kiss on nose lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 11:58 AM
Thank you from March 2018! This is absolutely brilliant.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 21st May 2018 at 6:26 PM
Is all posters this huge? Can you make smaller posters too...like the several different types of paintings in the game!?
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by De Sugarpumpkin
Is all posters this huge? Can you make smaller posters too...like the several different types of paintings in the game!?

I have been wondering about this and your comment is deleted...

Is smaller size possible??
Test Subject
#31 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 6:34 PM
How do I drag the poster from my inventory to the frame ? The frame is on the wall while the poster remains on the floor ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 6th Mar 2020 at 7:25 PM
Where are the posters in game?!
I can not find them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 11:13 AM
Es geht leider nicht
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 4:56 AM
So easy! I searched for how to put my screenshots on the walls and kept finding complicated tutorials. This makes it so much easier! I had absolutely no problem using this to create the posters. (I cropped the pics to 3:4 ratio first.) I love seeing the pictures on the walls. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 8:45 PM Last edited by C. Dark : 4th Mar 2023 at 1:10 PM.
Hey douglasveiga , this mod is really nice, its a good idea and it works

But could you make the poster sets also available for the digital picture frame? I really don't like static canvas, with a digital frame we could have a nice slideshow through our sets.
This would be awesome. Maybe make a second set of your picture frames, which look really nice, as a digital versions too.

I experienced, the way it is now, that we have to drop each poster roll from personal inventory to the one canvas makes it only available for my active household, but it is ok.

Regards/Gruß Claudy
You can also meet me at nraas https://www.nraas.net/community/active-topics
Page 2 of 2