Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aussie Life

by triciamanly Posted 20th Apr 2016 at 4:42 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 6:32 AM
thankyou so much :)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 8:36 AM
so enjoy seeing how creative you are with some of the maxis objects and then trying to figure out how you did it! Gorgeous house, Anne, and it makes me wanna visit Australia now!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suzanne70
thankyou so much

suzanne 70 so glad you like it.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
so enjoy seeing how creative you are with some of the maxis objects and then trying to figure out how you did it! Gorgeous house, Anne, and it makes me wanna visit Australia now!

Many thanks for the comment KarenLorraine!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 11:03 PM
Thanks - first time doing sims 2 mod stuff but loved this house too much to let it go ^_^
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 3:25 AM
It's a beut! Forget sims, I want this house for myself. The interior is lovely but that backyard knocks it out of the park!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 4:16 AM Last edited by LillyLeClaire : 22nd Apr 2016 at 4:19 AM. Reason: clarity
Not sure which of my Sims will be living in this house, there is so much potential. And, with 3 bedrooms there's room for a family to grow. Love the outside. It even looks like there is room for some playground equipment by the pool.

Haven't played my TS2 game for awhile. This is a great way to get back into it. I love your creations. Thanks for another great house which I will be downloading shortly. :)

Lilly
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 4:22 AM
Great house Anne, and love the backyard totally!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 5:25 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Aug 2016 at 11:45 PM
Thank you for your amazing work. You're such a creative person and have so many bright ideas. Keep up the amazing work you've been doing! xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 5:10 AM
Thank you again. Looks great!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th May 2017 at 10:11 PM
Thank you