Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ocean Vista Lodge - Frio Residence Renovation - Base Game - No CC!

by Craggles Posted 8th Apr 2016 at 12:04 AM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 12:37 AM
This is a nice renovation I can see the Frio brothers being very comfortable in this house, very stylish but comfortable. I look forward to seeing what you do with the other Sunset Valley houses
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 12:59 AM
Pretty nice work for a base game. Thanks for the share!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 9:29 PM
love it! thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 11:20 PM
I would have never known you didnt use CC!<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 12:23 AM
Such an awesome idea! Thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 1:49 AM
OMG Are you and angle! This is amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 6:23 AM
Awesome. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 3:21 AM
I always thought the Frio house had some untapped potential! This is a fantastic renovation. You really kept the spirit of the house with the wraparound porch, living space over the carport, and upstairs kitchen, but everything is definitely enhanced. The photo of the TV room looking out to the garden reminds me of why I love that area of Sunset Valley. The Frio's always had a great location.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd May 2016 at 4:02 AM
Default Fantastic!
Looks great! I think you should do this with more houses in sunset valley or riverview, the defaults are usually so ugly that I have to spend awhile redecorating/renovating before actually playing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th May 2016 at 8:35 PM
Love that kitchen!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 6:50 PM
Gracias por la casa esta muy bonita :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 9:54 PM
Impressive makeover! Love the darker wood that you picked and the mix of wall patterns.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 11:06 AM
i love this!! i'm fascinated by that wall in the middle of the kitchen, how did you get to that height? the one that's taller than the half wall, but shorter than a normal wall. it's amazing, i haven't seen it before!