Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 12:32 PM Last edited by ArtSimCraft : 30th Nov 2016 at 9:26 PM. Reason: I got four new expansion packs!
Default Locked in challenge
Your wife died giving birth to your seventh child. ( How unlucky!) In all your rage, you locked the front doors so only you could escape. After this, all your children argued day by day. The only calm one was your eldest daughter.

EP: Supernatural (This is recommended )
All EPs will work fine.

CAS Requirements:
Adult ( Yes, adult ) male. He is the father who hates his children. Make him how you wish.
Traits : Dislikes children, mean spirited, Slob, heavy sleeper, hot headed.

Teen boy: Much like his twin sister, he helps care for the kiddos. He should look masculine and be somewhat attractive.
Traits : Athletic, Loves the outdoors, Supernatural skeptic, roll for random.

Teen girl: She looks after the kids, and take care of the house. Make her look like her mother ( However you want. )
Traits : Family Orionted, Artistic, Natural Cook, Light sleeper.

Supernatural child : Your wife got blessed with the third child. Any supernatural other than ghost will do. Everything on this sim MUST be black. Hair, clothes, favorite color, wings ( if a fairy )
Traits : Loner, Unlucky, Hates the outdoors.

Preppy girl ( Child) Mommy loved spoiling this one.
Looks: Cute, and lots of pink and purple.
Traits : Snob, Equestrian, Artistic.

Twin boys!!!! Oh geez.
Twin one: Looks like a mini me of big brother. Traits are same ( Minus Supernatural skeptic, Heavy sleeper) Third Trait is up to you.

Twin two: Bookish. I gave him and dad glasses because why not! He can look like whatever you want, but make him nerdy. Traits : Bookworm, loner, trait of choice.

Toddler girl : The seventh child, and the most hated.
Looks: Adorable. Doll her up because big sis says so.
Traits: Unlucky, Friendly ( She likes to play Peacemaker among her brothers and sisters )
Notes for CAS:
If don't own the Supernatural EP, that's fine. Please make the kid goth.
If you have supernatural and the portrait panel mod, make mom! COD should be a base game one, and traits are up to you.
Yayyyyyy!

Next, le house.
Feel free to play w/ cash here.
Must include:
8 bedrooms
8 bathrooms
Living room
Kitchen
Dining room
Backyard
Decorate how you see fit, then deplete the family funds down to 50,000.
Lock Dad's room and bathroom to everyone but him. (You might change this later )

Now, here are some requirements that are optional:
-One night, daddy got drunk. Get him too woo a girl before the night is up. Maybe they will woop in bed This must be completed before he becomes an elder.
-Maybe you should record a few "home videos" to show to the cops after your father dies. Who knows, maybe they'll keep you entertained too!
-Make the sisters fight. Like, fight fight. Not argue or insult, but fight.
These are here to keep you entertained.

Aging requirements:
Toddler can age up once the three basics are learned and when she has mastered the peg box or xylophone.
The supernatural can age up every time s/he earns 5 levels in alchemy. ( Must have negative relationships with ALL siblings before becoming a teen. Must master alchemy before becoming an adult, must reach lvl 5 of logic before becoming a teen )
The teens can age up when they've mastered their skill ( Fitness for boy, cooking for girl )
The preppy girl can age if she's level five in painting. ( must be lvl 5 in charisma to become YA )
The twin boys may age up once they are level 5 in one skill. ( Must master skill before YA )

Cheats: You may only use cheats to mess with the relationships and family funds at the start of the challenge. I also stated above you can use motherlode for the building of the house (unless you bought it). After you're ready to play, turn cheats OFF!

Rules:
-You can't send kids to boarding school until AFTER the challenge is completed.
-Only kid #1 & #2 are allowed to take care of the tot. All other kids aren't allowed!
-If you want, you can have a backyard that has enough room for a garden and a swing set, but nothing else!
-Only #2 is allowed to cook. You can have quick meals, but they must be cleaned up afterwards.
-Dad isn't to lay a finger on the kids. He may interact with the teens but it must be arguing.
-Set ALL children to father relationships to "Disliked"

Challenge completed when Dad dies.
Challenge failed when kids either: Die, or get taken away by social worker.
I'm currently doing this challenge and I hope you will too!
Good luck!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 5:05 PM Last edited by ArtSimCraft : 15th Mar 2016 at 7:41 PM.
So I know that when you start playing the household, the order is messed up. I just waited a day or two ( Sim time ) before aging my fairy ( #3 ) up. Also, for snob girl, lvl 5 in painting to become a teen, the charisma lvl 5 to age up into a YA.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 8:58 PM
I love this challenge, but I have a concern and question.
Since they're all locked up, can I just delete the school since the Sims is going to force them to go to school?
What lifespan is best for this challenge?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clyson
I love this challenge, but I have a concern and question.
Since they're all locked up, can I just delete the school since the Sims is going to force them to go to school?
What lifespan is best for this challenge?

Yeah, just delete the school. I like the 180 day lifespan because it allows you to work on stuff ( Skills, raising toddler )
I'm so glad you like this, but for me, it's pretty hectic! I just send my smarty pants son to write.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 7:45 AM
Uh...is nobody doing this? If so, I think I might just close the thread. Please reply guys! I stalk this thing and I get irritated when nothing new happens.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 3:46 PM
I might do it. It sounds interesting.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 9:44 PM
I am going to start this
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 3:32 AM
Omg 1,388 views but hey, who's counting?
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th May 2016 at 2:10 PM
Sounds fun! Can't wait to try!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 3:07 AM
I'm gonna try it right now!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RPowerhouse
I'm gonna try it right now!
I hope you enjoy it!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 3:12 AM
I will try this.. Looks interesting
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 10:01 AM
Set ALL children to father relationships to "Disliked"
I have 2 questions about that. First one is can I use cheats?
Second one is only to the father or everyone in the family?
Trying this out for sure
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wanjun_turtle121
Set ALL children to father relationships to "Disliked"
I have 2 questions about that. First one is can I use cheats?
Second one is only to the father or everyone in the family?
Trying this out for sure

I am certain that the only cheats allowed are the reset ____. Although you can use the realationship cheat.. ONLY for the father. Also, its only to the father not for everyone in the family.. Hope this helped C:
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittensCrown
I am certain that the only cheats allowed are the reset ____. Although you can use the realationship cheat.. ONLY for the father. Also, its only to the father not for everyone in the family.. Hope this helped C:

Thank you! I was just curious because it said to have the sisters fight.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wanjun_turtle121
Thank you! I was just curious because it said to have the sisters fight.
You will need to keep doing "mean" interactions until the "fight" option appears.
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 3:47 AM
This thread hasn't had a reply for a while but oh well, guess I'm the first. I really like this challenge I think you should make more challenges I would DEFINITELY play them
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplyRoyal
This thread hasn't had a reply for a while but oh well, guess I'm the first. I really like this challenge I think you should make more challenges I would DEFINITELY play them

Thank you! I have one other challenge and I'm working on more!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 6:03 AM
I'm trying this! Anything interesting that happens i will post pics of!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heart Sims
I'm trying this! Anything interesting that happens i will post pics of!

Thanks I can't wait to see your photos