Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Essential University Buildings

by Red Sonja Posted 29th Feb 2016 at 1:50 PM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 3:06 PM
Thank you so much! This will go in the university for my historical hood.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 6:39 PM
an absolute beautiful build, well done!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 9:31 PM
So much hard work and talent. Very beautiful. My groaning downloads folder is screaming now, but I couldn't resist this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 12:40 AM
These buildings look really spectacular!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 6:11 AM
I can't wait to play this lot in my game... thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 10:15 PM
Somehow, I'd missed this and I am really excited to have found it, Red! I need to update my colleges and want to put in a great university, but have been dreading the work involved. This is absolutely perfect! Thank You!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 8:03 PM
just love the university commons lot. I have it in both a university and in downtown. I did replace some of the exercise equipment with a couple of Jacuzzi and had to erase the wall behind the DJ booth. thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lharlamert
just love the university commons lot. I have it in both a university and in downtown. I did replace some of the exercise equipment with a couple of Jacuzzi and had to erase the wall behind the DJ booth. thanks

I'm glad you like the lot.... change it in any way you please....I'm just here to let you know what I would do.... play it the way YOU want...