Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dead End Tenements - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 23rd Feb 2016 at 3:15 AM - Updated 31st May 2016 at 6:33 PM by Zarathustra : Warning

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 4:46 AM
Wow! This looks...gorgeous? Fabulous? Hmm...those don't sound quite appropriate! At any rate--I love it!!! From an artistic perspective anyway ;) I can't wait to check this out in game. Thanks for sharing your beautiful lots and all your hard work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 3:13 PM
With no cc this is amazing. I love it. Thank you. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 7:35 PM
This lot is amazing! I love how this love can be achieved with no CC! Amazing work :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 11:06 PM
WOW! Awesome speech and a stunning build! Using the dressers as boxes was pure genius. If you have the H&M SP, you could use the fashion posters on the billboards. I was looking for a lot just like this, so thank you ♥
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 11:06 PM
I appreciate the work you do for no CC players so much! Each lot is beautiful (yes, even this one!) and detailed, with such creativity!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 11:13 PM
Just gorgeous Zarathustra - you hit all my spots for great lot building.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 12:32 AM
I love it, I like having low in-come housing for new sims and sims that are coming out of University with low funds. this is perfect. thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 6:56 PM
You are always very creative with your use of maxis objects, but this was exceptionally creative, even for you! I love that you used Malm bedside tables and dressers as cardboard boxes, very neat. I love the variety of layouts for the apartments, especially the kitchens. And the two basement apartments are excellent with their lack of proper bathroom. Over all just such great attention to detail! Love it It's one of those things I didn't know I needed until I saw it.

Thank you for sharing with us
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 9:42 AM
Everything you build is amazing. I downloaded this lot and all of your urban skyline buildings because your builds are some of the best I've ever seen. Like the others, I totally appreciate the no CC.

Thank you for the work you do and keep on keeping on!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 8:40 PM
Wow... I was thinking of something like this, and now I really don't need to think about this kind of build, as it fits perfectly with what I had in mind. Thank you so much for sharing! (I think you were reading my mind!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 7:18 PM
This is incredibly creative. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th May 2016 at 4:11 PM
I am speechless. What a great piece of art. Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th May 2016 at 7:39 PM
Hi, it seems this lot is infisted with the DEBUG Super Duper Hug Bug =( . Damn, this was the only lot I really wanted to use so badly but now I can't. Thanks for creating it, though!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th May 2016 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eksclusiv
Hi, it seems this lot is infisted with the DEBUG Super Duper Hug Bug =( . Damn, this was the only lot I really wanted to use so badly but now I can't. Thanks for creating it, though!

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that (for lots of reasons!) Clearly I'll have to do some work at tracking down the issue before I upload anything else...

In the meantime though, you're more than welcome just to re-create the lot yourself, if you have the patience for it! Like everything of mine, it's all EAxis content, so as long as you know the placement cheats I used, you should be able to get pretty close to matching!

Sorry again!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st May 2016 at 6:33 PM
@Eksclusiv should be safe now!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 1:53 PM
Thanks for the "quick" fix, although I know it was not exactly a quick one!
Once again, thanks for caring about the stalkers who love your work!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 5:25 PM
This is absolutely brilliant. Thank you! Your creativity is inspiring to say the least.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 2:02 PM
Wow, thank you! I didn't expect that. Many thanks!!!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 10:30 PM
I went on a downloading rampage to throw together a new downtown and I grabbed this one. In game, your name isn't on the lot anyways, so I didn't immediately remember this was yours. However, when I loaded it up in game I fell in love immediately and I was almost positive it was your work and had to come check. You have such a wonderful distinctive style! The one basement apartment was really what did it for me. You are always so clever with your use of in game content. I literally burst out laughing when I saw it. XD Thanks for this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Dec 2022 at 2:17 AM
Very helpful for my grunge post apocalypse neighborhood. Appreciate the use of creativity over too much CC.