Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NoFrillsCo. Wood Flooring Collection

by siletka Posted 6th Jan 2016 at 5:33 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 7:09 PM
This is great. I love wood flooring. It looks good in almost every room. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 7:42 PM
I'm a wall and floor-aholic, I love a large variety of colors and style. Many wood floors I've downloaded, end up deleted. What I like about yours is several different textures per tile and that they actually can be seen on the lightest and darkest, also your black isn't too dark. Also the end and sides are just obvious enough to see. I'm sure these will get a lot of use. Thank you (:
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 8:22 PM
@Duine Thank you so much! You've pointed out some of my pet peeves when it comes to wood floors! Some are either too obvious / tile way too hard, or you can hardly see them at all.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 11:25 PM
Oh lol, when I saw the name I thought this was related to the creator NoFrills. I love the grain variation, and I'm so glad you did them in these matching set colors!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 12:35 AM
@Phaenoh I'm honored! *blush* I had no idea there was a user with that name, haha. Oops.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 12:37 PM
I'm a sucker for wood floors and these look amazing, great colours, thank you. ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 9:01 AM
my house will be beautiful with this wood floors xx
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 4:30 PM
Thank you!! Can't have enough wood recolours :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 11:13 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 12:26 AM
I love these colors
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2016 at 8:31 PM
I was going through my game and realized I didn't have enough wood colors that I liked - and then I immediately came across this download! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:04 PM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 8:17 PM
How do I know which one is Mahogany of the AL Wood Flooring? Hmm?