Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mama's Witch Trait

by MamaCallie Posted 9th Jan 2016 at 1:03 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 11:36 PM
This is nice! I might use it in conjunction with clubs to make a coven. Thanks!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 4:21 AM
This is precious. Thanks for making it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 3:53 PM
Very cool!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 6:34 PM
how do i download it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lolzers87
how do i download it

Hi! To download the package file, just click on the file name under the download tab and then just move it into your sims 4 mods folder
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 6:34 PM
Perhaps you could do some things like Demon, making them evil, angry etcetera? Maybe it's too much like the banshee...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 12:43 AM
Thanks! Can't wait to try it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by annabelwithagen
Perhaps you could do some things like Demon, making them evil, angry etcetera? Maybe it's too much like the banshee...

I actually have plans for a demon and angel trait with special buffs! There are some similarities between demon and banshee because of the range of emotions Sims offers, but Demon is going to be more malicious and prankster-y than Banshee
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 4:54 AM
I LOVE this trait in my game. Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 3:48 PM
I've gotta say...so far I've been loving your Siren trait, especially for my Sims that I intended to be musically inclined, but didn't necessarily want to be constantly horny from the Horny trait from Pandora Sims... I intend to use this trait in my game the next time I start it up, especially since I've got a Child Sim about to age up that I'll have to add a trait to, and see how it works out for me! It's even more awesome since I'm the daughter of a genuine Pagan, too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th May 2016 at 5:50 AM
thk
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th May 2016 at 6:06 AM
Thanks for this great trait, I made a german translation.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  German translation.zip (601 Bytes, 54 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 8:20 PM Last edited by katlovet10 : 8th Feb 2017 at 8:10 PM.
Awesome! I wish this was in Sims 3, then I could finally have an accurate simself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 5:02 AM
Grea trait!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 5:52 AM
Well done.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 5:54 AM
The icon isn't working for me. I have everything except the newest GP.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 10:12 PM
Hii! This is such an awesome trait. I do have a question though, I am new to modding Sims, and I do have my mod and script enabled in my game options. However, this trait (and other custom traits) don't appear in-game. What am I doing wrong? My sims 4 version is 1.37.35.1010.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by witchystar
Hii! This is such an awesome trait. I do have a question though, I am new to modding Sims, and I do have my mod and script enabled in my game options. However, this trait (and other custom traits) don't appear in-game. What am I doing wrong? My sims 4 version is 1.37.35.1010.

Have extract ,Unzipped and cut past package the traits you download into your Sims 4 mod folder?
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 8:38 PM
I have the latest version of your trait installed, but I can never seem to have it appear as a selectable trait in CAS. Every once in awhile I'll see it on a townie, but I can never get it to appear for my playable sims. Please help!
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th May 2018 at 8:19 AM
I have all 3 of your traits installed in my game but none of them will show up in CAS. They are in my list of custom content in the Options so I know they were installed correctly. I have heard that the latest patches may have caused all trait mods to stop working. I hope they are updated soon. I really want to try these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 11:58 PM
I'm eclectic pagan, and this is so useful for my self sim. Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 6:16 PM
As a Wiccan, Thank you so much for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 4:22 AM
can you please update. It causes error messages but I love the traits too much to remove them
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 8:55 AM
can you pleasssse update this is perfect for a sim in doing and I don't even want to finish creating her until her personality can be fulfilled
Page 1 of 2