Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS1 - TS4 Remake: 5 Sim Lane

by JaseySim Posted 25th Nov 2015 at 11:58 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2015 at 8:21 PM by JaseySim

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 7:59 PM
Please remove Get Together as a requirement. It has not been released yet. People filtering on Compatible downloads will not be able to see this item in the Downloads section.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 8:04 PM Last edited by JaseySim : 26th Nov 2015 at 8:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
Please remove Get Together as a requirement. It has not been released yet. People filtering on Compatible downloads will not be able to see this item in the Downloads section.

Ah of course! Sorry about that, I have removed it now

EDIT: Actually, I just checked my game and I never used any EP/GP/SP so it's base game compatible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 12:35 AM
Thank you so much! Nice memories :]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 9:10 PM Last edited by Carol_Fagundes : 12th Mar 2016 at 5:16 AM.
Hello. I liked the lot, but I want to know where you found the Bella Goth dress. I try but I can not find. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Carol_Fagundes
Hello. I liked the lot, but I want to know where you found the Bella Goth dress. I try but I can not find. Thank you!

Thank you! I made the dress myself! As well as her Sims 2 Dress. I actually made a full TS2 Version of Bella as well!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JaseySim
Thank you! I made the dress myself! As well as her Sims 2 Dress. I actually made a full TS2 Version of Bella as well!

It was a great job! the hair, the dress ... you can put here to download, post have found similar but does not have the texture that reminds me of velvet, as with TS1 and TS2.

Thank's!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Carol_Fagundes

It was a great job! the hair, the dress ... you can put here to download, post have found similar but does not have the texture that reminds me of velvet, as with TS1 and TS2.

Thank's!

Well the hair was made by someone else not me, and the dress us just a re-texture of a dress already in the game TS1 dress actually isn't very well done on her though, the texture looks a bit stretched and there are just some oddities on the dress, it was the very first re-texture I have done in TS4. TS2 dress is directly ripped from TS2, just merged together and looks much better

I've attached pictures of her below!
Screenshots