Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bernoulli ‒ 3BR 3BA, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 10th Nov 2015 at 11:23 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2015 at 2:03 PM by plasticbox
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 10:55 AM
Cute and nicely laid out. You have a flair for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 9:51 PM
OMG! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 8:08 PM
Perfect country home. Thank you, I have use for this right now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 12:33 PM
Great house !

I've a question for you : How can you make longer sides on the roof with 4 sarfaces like on the back patio of this house and the Goth family house tower ?
Sorry, I'm not sure to be understandable, i'm french and my english is so bad ^^
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 1:31 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 25th Feb 2016 at 1:44 PM.
You need to save them from an existing lot, like for example the Goth house. This is something you cannot do in game. Go to the goth lot, remove everything but that roof, save as a new lot. Then when you start to build something else, place that "lot" (which only contains one roof) first, so now you can use that roof in your house.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 1:41 PM
Thank you !
It's what I use, but it's so sad, and we are limited at 1 roof like that by lot.

Thank you very much, for your answer and your creations : I fallowing you since the Sims 2 !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 11:23 PM
I really like the "barn" look it has. I have been wanting a house like this for a while!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 2:47 PM
I didn't have a problem with this download but the other lots I tried downloading, Bolzenschneider and Fairview, say in my library, 'cant locate item'. I don't understand why this package file worked but the others didn't. Please send help!