Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sentry Gate and Fence Recolours

by Michelle Posted 3rd Nov 2015 at 7:23 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:01 AM by Michelle

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 8:08 AM
Huh. If I had known that sunnisims had existed beforehand it probably would have saved me the trouble of making that straight-top fence.
That being said, I'm glad to have had a hand in inspiring you! The brass and white colors in particular are gorgeous.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 4:08 PM
I think the SunniSims fence and Aki's are good complements, because the SunniSims fence drops a post every square and Aki's doesn't.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 11:47 PM
I've been using Tbudgett's fence for a long time now, and really appreciate getting more recolors for it. Thank you, Michelle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 11:44 AM
Michelle, thank you for your beautiful recolors.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 11:41 AM
been waiting for recolours on this! Thanks
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 4:08 AM
Your recolors are always just the best thank you for your time spend during this. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 6:54 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 6:35 PM
Thabk you! :)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jul 2022 at 6:51 AM
Since Aki Kaminari's Sentry fence doesn't autodrop posts every square like SunniSims does, is there any chance you might make clone recolors of that fence in these colors? I prefer to make extra posts myself instead of having them forced on me.

I also just came looking for Aki's fence in the first place, so thanks for the recolors for the gate and fences as well!