Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mirrored Maxis Desks

by Michelle Posted 25th Oct 2015 at 3:04 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 5:03 AM by Michelle

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 3:29 AM
These are fantastic!
Thank you so much!
Have a nice day! ;)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 5:56 AM
All the desk being one sided was so very restrictive. This will expand my room configurations by miles. Kudos Michelle
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 9:45 AM
OMG, I'm loving u right now!!! <3 <3 <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 9:59 AM Last edited by Ecca : 25th Oct 2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: grammar
Oh God...after so many years!!! It nagged me so much in gameplay but not anymore...Michelle you're the best!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 10:21 AM
Thank you so much Michelle!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 4:17 PM
Yay many thanks, Michelle!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 9:26 PM
God Michelle, between you and Honeywell I'm going to explode. Too much happy to be contained in one person. This is AWESOME! That word feels kind of worn out by now, from all the times I've said it to you, but there's just no other word to fit you. I was trying to gather up courage to ask if you might mirror my favorite desk, since I saw on Leefish you were involved back when Leefish made the BG-ones, and then you go and do it all on your own! Thank you so much for making this, you're the best ever. Queen of CC, as always!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 9:48 PM
Thankyou Michelle another great addition!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 11:56 PM
Absolutely a dream come true. And the option to download them all in a single zip is AMAZING, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 1:30 AM
Awesome! Can mirrored bathtubs be created?
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 2:49 AM
@bezo, I was wondering the same thing, mirroring/flipping the bath would be easy, the animations are a different matter and I don't have the knowledge or experience to do it.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Mad Poster
#13 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 3:15 PM
Huh? The bathtub works from either side - just place it the other way around? Or do you mean the bottles on the edge?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 11:05 PM
@simsfreq, I was actually thinking of the Aqua Plus Shower Stall and assumed @bezo was referring to the same thing. If it's just moving the bottles and soap holder that should be doable...I think.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 12:39 AM
Thanks for this, Michelle! There's a few times I've wanted a mirrored desk for a library or an office layout...It's a dream come true!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 5:48 PM
Ah! Okay. I see what you mean about showertubs.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 5:10 PM
Great job! I was looking for something similar since playing the very base game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 1:06 AM
This will make arrangement ever so much easier in my Sims' cheap little University rentals. Thank you so much! I, too, appreciate the help and patience of experienced creators who love Sims 2 as much as I do.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 9:39 AM
Great job Shell. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 3:02 AM
These are brilliant, thank-you so much! You're great at filling in the gaps in the game.

One question though - in the picture of all the desks, I can see the country desk from Seasons, but it's not in the downloads or in the individual photos. Is it available for download somewhere else?
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 5:16 AM
@NellyStardust - I did mention in the description that, I had stuffed up the slots on that desk and mustluvcatz was fixing them for me, she is a little busy at the moment, as soon as the desk is available I will be upload it as well as the Vroom! Desk. Hopefully it will not be much longer.

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 8:02 AM
Oops, I missed that bit. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 6:49 PM
Brilliant! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jan 2021 at 4:54 PM
Hi, thanks for your job But I have question about seasons desks, I know that some time passed since you done that etc. but maybe theres a chance that sesons desks will be available to download too? (Yes I read that note about fixing some thing by someone else, but that probably was written some time ago ) I hope that this post doesn't look rude because that wasn't my intention
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 9:41 AM
very smart idea!
Page 1 of 2