Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Accessories "Sultana Set"- earrings and tiara

by AdeLanaSP Posted 14th Sep 2015 at 2:06 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2015 at 10:34 AM by AdeLanaSP

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 4:17 PM
Just beautiful. Thank you!!!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 9:05 PM
Can you please add an additional picture where you show the earrings better(closer from the side view)? All pictures should be in-game&big enough,so don't forget that as well
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 10:36 AM
I added a photo closeup earrings.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 1:56 PM
Those are really pretty, thank you
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 4:42 PM
I love the tiara, the mesh is beautiful ! But green and red, and good as they may be, are too few colors. Could you possibly make blue (saphire), purple (amethyst), yellow/orange (citrine or amber) and transparent (diamond)? A black one (onix, maybe?) would be perfect for the night-walkers, and maybe rainbow coloured (opals!!!) for some light-hearted fairy queen Just throwing in suggestions, I'd like to get this (tiaraaaaasssss!!!!!!), but I'd like to have more variety in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 5:31 AM
I agree with mariajoaobarata, more colours please!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mariajoaobarata
I love the tiara, the mesh is beautiful ! But green and red, and good as they may be, are too few colors. Could you possibly make blue (saphire), purple (amethyst), yellow/orange (citrine or amber) and transparent (diamond)? A black one (onix, maybe?) would be perfect for the night-walkers, and maybe rainbow coloured (opals!!!) for some light-hearted fairy queen Just throwing in suggestions, I'd like to get this (tiaraaaaasssss!!!!!!), but I'd like to have more variety in my game.

Now I do not do accessories. And I do not know when I will return to this. But I do not mind if someone else do repainting my mesh. You may want to try their own possibilities in creating recolors.