Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Polgannon - A Complete Story Neighbourhood Whodunnit?

by maxon Posted 21st Aug 2015 at 11:58 PM - Updated 4th May 2022 at 1:18 AM by maxon

169 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 11:58 PM Last edited by maxon : 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:26 PM.
Polgannon Documents and Further Information
Attached here are some documents about Polgannon you might find useful and/or informative. They are
1. a word file called CrosscheckEvidence&Motives. This is a version of the word file I used to, well, cross-check everything. An empty version. I'm giving you basically the model of how I worked out the mystery - where the evidence is and what it tells you about the characters. There are some brief notes in the file as guidance on how to use it and I left in one example (Tamara Cardew) to show how it works. Tamara didn't kill Blaise (I give you that information for free)
2. the original Publisher version of the Lanscumbe Courier just in case you want to see it. I had a pile of fun doing that
3. a hand-drawn map of Polgannon that you might find useful for guidance
4. zips of the pictures for Ruan's statements, Margaret's letters, Breoc's statement and the gossip pictures. These are the original pictures and are, therefore, a bigger size than the ones you can see in game (which are rather small and difficult to see clearly). I decided to post these as an optional download so that if you are really determined to solve the mystery you can have a good (and clearer) look at them
5. Picture of the Hoodchecker report for Polgannon just before it shipped
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  LanscumbeCourier_PublisherVersion.zip (477.2 KB, 189 downloads)
Description: A copy of the Lanscumbe Courier in the original Publisher version. Only works if you have Microsoft Publisher installed
File Type: zip  Roscarrock_StatementPicturesOriginals.zip (5.53 MB, 272 downloads)
Description: Statement pictures from Ruan Roscarrock's family story - actually starting with picture 4 (Adele's statement)
File Type: zip  MargaretJames_LettersPicturesOriginals.zip (1.98 MB, 235 downloads)
Description: Letters pictures from Margaret James's family story - starting with picture 2
File Type: zip  BreocsStatement_PicturesOriginals.zip (724.7 KB, 224 downloads)
Description: Statement pictures from Breoc Warne's family story - starting with picture 5
File Type: zip  Gossip_PicturesOriginals.zip (2.30 MB, 236 downloads)
Description: Gossip pictures from several family stories
File Type: zip  CrosscheckEvidence&Motives.zip (18.3 KB, 309 downloads)
Description: A Word file with the tabulation I used to work out the evidence and motives (it's empty, you didn't think I was going to post the original did you?). You can use it to work out who did it.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 11:58 PM Last edited by maxon : 10th Jul 2016 at 5:52 PM.
Families - The Upper Crust and Professionals

Penhaligan 1 - the first Penhaligan family is resident at Pol Manor. Family members include:
Blaise's widow Adele Penhaligan (aka Adele Ballantyne, the actress)

Adele and Blaise's infant son Oliver Penhaligan

Verity Penhaligan, Blaise's daughter with his first wife Elenor

The Cardews, family servants, also live here. They are:
Tomas Cardew, the butler
Hedra Cardew, cook & housekeeper
Abbie Cardew, maid

Penhaligan 2 - the second Penhaligan family is resident at no. 1, Lanscumbe Road (lot built by JoandSarah77). Family members include:
Blaise's estranged son Carrow Penhaligan and Caroline Penhaligan, Carrow's wife, daughter of the Marquess of Tregannon

And their son James Penhaligan

Pascoe - the Pascoes live at the Vicarage on Lanscumbe Road. They are
Rev Leonard Pascoe who is the vicar of St Genny's (he owns St Genny's Church (community lot) - my idea was that he could use a bandatron machine set on its lowest level to earn his stipend on that lot. I also thought about building a church hall for him)
Griselda Pascoe, Len's wife
And their son Theodore Pascoe
Their cat Cottesloe condescends to live here too

Carlyon - lives at no. 4 Lanscumbe Road - an apartment lot, see the MORGAN family for information about the lot. Only one sim is resident here:
Richard Carlyon, an adventurer

Tremethyk - the Tremethyks, brother and sister, live at no. 1 Church Lane, which is also the doctor's surgery for Polgannon. They are
Dr Davyth Tremethyk, the local GP
Eva Tremethyk, the local piano teacher
They have a dog called Stanley

Doctor's House: Front View

And showing the layout: top down, upper floor and lower floor

Trelawney - lives at no. 1 Haven Road
Alan Trelawney - a sim with a mysterious past
and his dog, Nettie

Nicholls - live at no. 2 Haven Road. Family members include:
Marrek Nicholls, family solicitor at Polgannon (he owns an office: Nicholls and Forbes Solicitors, community lot) who lives with his mother, Senara Nicholls

Pictures to come

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 11:59 PM Last edited by maxon : 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:59 PM.
Families - Middle Class and Comer-Uppers

Jago-Curnow live at no. 8 Lanscumbe Road (an apartment lot - see MORGAN family for information about the lot)
Gwen Jago is an ambitious reporter on the Lanscumbe Courier
while Cordelia Curnow is a talented potter

Hammett live at no. 6 Lanscumbe Road (an apartment lot - see MORGAN for information about the lot)
Arthur Hammett is a scientist and owns Hammetts Pharmacy on Haven Road
His son is Jowan Hammett

Chesney lives at no.3 Back Lane Cottages (an apartment lot, see BOSCOWAN for information about the lot)
Cedric Chesney lives alone here. He is Len's Curate (or is meant to be)

James lives in the upper apartment of Boathouse Lets, an apartment lot
Margaret James is a visiting artist who is recovering from being over-stressed

Boathouse Lets
Outside Views

Overview - from left to right: top down; upper apartment; lower apartment

Roscarrock curently accommodated in the lower apartment of Boathouse Lets (see above, JAMES, for information about the lot)
Ruan Roscarrock is the police Detective Inspector who has been sent to Polgannon to investigate the killing of Blaise Penhaligan

Tremain lives at no. 3 Haven Cottages (an apartment lot, see WARNE for informationa about the lot)
Karenza Tremain is the local primary schoolteacher (she currently owns Polgannon Primary School, a community lot)
She has a cat called Miss Scarlett

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 11:59 PM Last edited by maxon : 28th Sep 2015 at 7:10 PM.
Working Class & Oiks

Boscowan lives at no. 1 Back Lane Cottages, an apartment lot
Jory Boscowan, an unhappy old man, lives here
with Bosun, his faithful terrier

Nancarrow live at no. 1 Haven Cottages (an apartment lot, see WARNE for information about the lot)
Rozen Nancarrow, local wise-woman lives here
along with her son, Seth Nancarrow
Rozen has a companion cat called Hecate

Warne live at no. 2 Haven Cottages, an apartment lot
Breoc Warne is the local constable and he lives here with his family in a tied cottage
Nessa Warne is his wife and owner of a florists shop called The Flower Pot
They have two children, Tegan Warne is their elder daughter
and Kelyn Warne is their younger daughter

Morgan live at no. 2 Lanscumbe Road, an apartment lot
Cadoc Morgan is the local publican and owns the lease to the Moonrakers' Inn on the High Street
His wife is Mellyn Morgan
They have a daughter called Penelope Morgan
and have adopted a little girl called Tamara Cardew

Empty Lots - there are three empty residential lots in Polgannon. They are:
no. 2 Church Lane
no. 1 Tintagel Close
no. 2 Back Lane Cottages (the middle apartment of Back Lane Cottages
There are available some extra families for Polgannon, if you want them, detailed in the fifth post on this thread (with download links). They are designed to go in these homes. Some details about the lots follow.

2, Church Lane
This is a traditional half-timbered country cottage. The extra family for this lot is the Edgcumbe family (if you want them of course)

Top down; upper floor; lower floor:

Front View and Overview of lot

Some interior shots. From left clockwise: kitchen, lounge, second bedroom, master bedroom

1, Tintagel Close
No. 1 Tintagel Close was originally a barn but has undergone a modern conversion to a family home. The extra family for this lot is the Grenville family

Front View:

Top down; upper floor; lower floor:

Interior Shots

Garden view:

2, Back Lane Cottages
The extra family for this lot is the Kestle family

For the layout of this lot see the description for the WARNE family above.

Townies
There are four townies in Polgannon. I created these because I wanted to prevent the game making townies on its own to fill in places in the apartment lots (there's nothing quite like having a neighbour clank past the window of your apartment in full armour as happened in one of the test runs). I also wanted them to have Cornish names just like most of the other residents in Polgannon. So they are:
Derwa Piran
Kea Piran
Chesten Clesek
Nicca Clesek

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 11:59 PM Last edited by maxon : 28th Sep 2015 at 6:43 PM.
Polgannon Population Statistics

Just a few short words and some nice tables to say a little bit about how I designed the population of Polgannon. Although I was writing a story first and foremost, I did also want to present something that was as rich and varied as possible while also being believable and balanced. I wanted to do this to try and enhance playability. So I paid attention to age, gender and aspiration and also made sure there was someone working in every possible career. My aim was to try and make sure that as you play Polgannon, you experience as much of the different types of gameplay as possible.

Below are a couple of tables showing how this was done. One is an age table, showing the different age groups and the balance of female to male. Another is the aspiration matrix showing the primary/secondary aspiration combinations. The third is the careers pursued by different members of the population. What is not shown is also that there is at least one sim holding each of the LTW’s except the silly ones (50 first dates, 50 dream dates, 200 Grilled Cheese and the Pet ones – I just can’t those seriously in a story hood). I also tried to maintain throughout the spirit of being in Cornwall by my choice of names for characters and places.

You might notice some names on these lists which are not in the lists above as sims in Polgannon. And that is because, at present they aren’t resident in Polgannon. I made three extra families which I offer to players as an optional extra. I made these three families because there are three empty lots in Polgannon. You may want to fill these lots with your own sims but just in case you don’t there are three families here you can have who are designed to live in those houses. Details below.

Range of age and gender in Polgannon

Aspiration Matrix for Polgannon

Careers in Polgannon

Three extra families
There are three extra families, the Grenvilles, the Edgcumbes and the Kestles. These families are offered simply as an optional extra. THEY ARE NOT NECESSARY IN ANY WAY to the playability of Polgannon nor are they involved in the story. You are going to have to imagine they were away the day Blaise was killed.

The families are on 1x1 lots and are available as a Sims2Pack download. As MTS does not allow this type of download, the files are not on this site but on Sims File Share. You will have to follow the links to get them. They were made in an otherwise empty AGS game (one for each family) and they use no custom content. The files contain only the lot, family details and the sim files. Nothing else. In case you are worried about importing a family on a lot file like this, here’s a picture of the characters folder for one of the families from the game. As can be seen there are no other sims in the neighbourhood before they were packed.

Finally, here are the families

All you have to do with these is download the file from the link, extract the Sims2Pack file and install it in the normal way.

The families come on a 1x1 lot. You will need to place this lot in your neighbourhood and then visit the family briefly. Save the lot and return to the neighbourhood.

At that point you will be able to move the family to the SIM BIN via the 'move family' option (NB DON'T PUT THE WHOLE LOT IN THE LOT BIN - look under the family tab for the tool)

Each family has enough money to buy it's appropriate home.

Unfortunately, there is a slight caveat with the families in that if you have a game in a language other than English, on import your game will probably convert the names to something else. The fix that works for neighbourhoods doesn't work here so you will have to rename them yourself. I would suggest SimBlender as an easy and quick way to rename in game. I've listed the names below.

The Grenvilles
Tristan is an up and coming architect with grand designs on local public building projects. He’d like to see the local area dotted with futuristic designs. He is married to Jenifer who is a very ambitious businesswoman with high standards in everything. She is determined to be a success. They have two children Pedar, who feels slightly at odds with his family but might just be going through a difficult stage, and Marya who is still at school and wants a pony

The Grenvilles are designed for the lot at 1, Tintagel Close, the converted barn behind the Vicarage. Their file is here
Family members are: Tristan (father); Jenifer (mother); Pedar (teen son) and Marya (child daughter)

The Edgcumbes
Elowen takes after her clever nature-orientated mother. She was happily married with a daughter, Ygerna, until her husband was killed in an odd parlour-game related incident last year. Finding herself with a dependant and still at the beginning of her career, she struggled financially and with juggling family and work commitments. She has moved back in with her mother who has offered to help her out

The Edgcumbes are desgned for no. 2 Chuch Lane (the half timbered cottage). Their file is here
Family members are: Ailla (grandmother); Elowen (mother); Ygerna (child daughter). The cat is Merlin

The Kestles
Colan Kestle has firm opinions about serving his country and honour. He’s been in the military all his adult life and has moved through the lower ranks into a training job. He married a pretty young woman who has ambitions to be on TV though she has her hands full at the moment with responsibility for two lively sons of school age. They are twins and though they look alike are very different personalities

The Kestles are designed for the middle cottage of Back Lane Cottages (behind the Green). Their file is here
Family members are: Colan (father); Nonna (mother); Padern and Kevern (the twin boys, the one with glasses is Kevern). The dog is called Molly.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 11:59 PM Last edited by maxon : 18th Jun 2017 at 12:33 PM.
Community Lots - Owned

St Genny's Church owned by the Rev Len Pascoe
This is the church that Len is vicar for (and Cedric his curate). My idea here was to use a bandatron machine set on the lowest income level to give Len a stipend and for him to pay Cedric from his meagre income (vicars are not supposed to be wealthy)
Front View:

Layers: top down; interior of church and crypt (I didn't show the tower layers since they are only a square room):

Exterior and interior of church:

Polgannon Primary School owned by Karenza Tremain
Karenza currently 'owns' the primary school in Polgannon. This is because I designed the lot to be used with Inge Jones's school system. You don't need to play it this way, of course, so you might like to sell the lot (and deduct the money from Karenza's account - you don't want her to be rich).
Front View

Overview: top down and ground floor (only one floor). The building at the back is meant to be the canteen, there is a classroom, staffroom and toilets in the school building itself.

Scenes from school life:

Hammett's Pharmacy owned by Arthur Hammett
Hammett's Pharmacy is one of three small lots (1x1) formed into a terrace at the side of the High Street running down Haven Road. They are all sim owned businesses and this one is owned by Arthur Hammett.
Front View

Layers - top down, upper floor and lower floor (shop)

The Flower Pot owned by Nessa Warne
This is the second small terrace Haven Road business lot and it is a florist shop owned by Nessa Warne.
Layers - top down, upper floor and lower floor (shop)

Front view and angle

The shop is open

Nicholls & Forbes Solicitors owned by Marrek Nicholls
The third and last small shop on Haven Road, this is the solicitor's office owned by Marrek Nicholls. It is actually not, at present, really a functioning business. It was included because Marrek had to have an office, it being an important setting for many a scene in detective stories. Players may like to sell this and leave the lot free for someone else to have a shop (Mellyn maybe) or convert it into a functioning office with mods or maybe develop a little side line for Marrek to supplement his income.
Front view:

Overview of levels: top down; upper floor (Marrek's office): lower floor.

Moonrakers' Inn owned by Cadoc Morgan
All English villages have pubs (or at least they used to) and this is the one for Polgannon. You might find it interesting to look up the meaning of Moonrakers.

This is an unusual lot. I decided I wanted it to be both part of the High Street and also ownable. This means that it is, in effect, a lot within a lot (technically a layered lot). There's a couple of things to say. First of all, don't try to move it. It will just not go back ever. You need the Lot Adjuster to get it into position. Secondly, playing the lot can be a bit awkward at times because the High Street lot imposter can get in the way of your line of sight. There are two solutions to this: either turn off lot imposters in Options when playing the lot (boring - I like to see the village surrounding the lot) or find the spots where the lot imposter for the High Street falls. There are some angles where you can view the lot clearly always but you need to swing the camera round to find them - example below. This can be a bit frustrating because you can't move the camera round willy-nilly (though you can move it in and out) but I felt that limitation was compensated for by being able to have an ownable lot right in the High Street - the sense of place is more effectively complete.*

Interior Shot of the bar:

Finally a couple of shots of the lot in situ - front view and looking down the High Street:

And the overview of the levels for the lot, top down; upper floor; lower floor (bar):

*my next project, btw, is going to be full of this style of building.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 12:00 AM Last edited by maxon : 13th Sep 2015 at 12:17 PM.
Community Lots
The unowned community lots

Boathouse Cafe sits facing The Haven at Polgannon and looking out to sea. It serves the small holiday visitors population staying in Polgannon over the summer months as well as the locals

Top down and interior

Front view and entrance

If I were playing that lot, I'd use Moghughson's decorative parking space in that parking lot

The Pol Stones sit high on the moors overlooking Polgannon
There's not much to say about the Pol Stones except that a path through the woods leads to an ancient stone circle.

Polgannon Golf Club is a popular meeting place for Polgannon's better heeled residents. There is a bar and a restaurant and even a putting green to practice actual golf strokes on site or members can just sit in the gardens and enjoy the view.

Front View and Front Garden

Back Garden Views

Polgannon Green is a meeting place for all the residents of Polgannon. It is situated at the centre of the village not far from the High Street and opposite the church and pub.
Front View

Top Down

Polgannon High Street offers a bakery, hairdressers, internet cafe, post office, toy shop, restaurant, clothes shop, greengrocers and the Ginger Cat cafe. The lot is too large to show in one overview shot so here are some views.
Overlook

South and North Parade (Shops)

Some random pics

The Haven is the small inlet around which Polgannon is built and from which it has traditionally set out to sea to make a living. No one fishes much in Polgannon today though you can fish off the end of the jetty.

Over the following days I will be uploading more information about Polgannon to these posts. If you're an early downloader, please check back.

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 1:14 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ridiculously excited about this. Can't wait to check Polgannon out in game and start playing! :-D

A quick (hopefully) question - I usually use a mod to edit the lengths of the different lifestages - will aging each sim up and then down (or down and then up, depending on their ages) remove clues/evidence etc or is it "safe" for me to do so?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 1:56 AM
EEEeeeee!!! it's up!! Dang it laura you took my eeee's. Even though I have played the test version for sometime I am going to download the finished version and start again. I think this is a smashing hood and I am really happy to have had a small part in it with my lot.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 2:48 AM
Wow- this is so so so frikin' amazing- Bravo, congratulations, and there goes my weekend. I can't wait to start playing!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 3:08 AM Last edited by DizzyBoo : 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:06 AM.
hot dammmmn. I downloaded another murder mystery hood and it was very easy to solve. So I'm intrigued to see a more complicated one. I'm excited! This looks glorious! Can't wait to get playing :)

Also my downloads folder is near to bursting anyway and you go and give us all these nice new stuffs! And I don't have to go searching on 800 different sites to get all of it!

I think I love you

Question: I'm not seeing the stone circle in 'hood view. Where is it?
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 8:51 AM
I'm glad to see it finally uploaded. I can't wait to test this out in my game.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ridiculously excited about this. Can't wait to check Polgannon out in game and start playing! :-D

A quick (hopefully) question - I usually use a mod to edit the lengths of the different lifestages - will aging each sim up and then down (or down and then up, depending on their ages) remove clues/evidence etc or is it "safe" for me to do so?

tbh Laura, I don't know - ask Jo she knows more about that. What you could do is alter it in SimPE.

Quote: Originally posted by DizzyBoo
Question: I'm not seeing the stone circle in 'hood view. Where is it?

Well, that's part of the mystery (don't worry, you'll find it).

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 10:31 AM
You might not realise it, but I have been waiting for this hood of yours for sometime now :) I love the murder mystery, I love the idea that there are elements of the golden age of murder mysteries, and I cannot wait to play. Thank you so much, a job (obviously hard, time-consuming and extraordinary creative) well done.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 11:43 AM
Hi maxon.

I added Polgannon to MTS's neighborhood list. I hope you don't mind.
Here and here
Theorist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 12:50 PM
Congratulations! I was hoping to see this neighborhood done and uploaded. I love murder mysteries. And I'm surprised to see an additional Downloads folder with subfolders, is it going to work if I put it into my own Downloads like that, with all the subfolders? For all years I've played the game, I was sure that TS2 can't read subfolders.

For now I moved all files into one folder just in case. Most likely it wasn't needed, otherwise you wouldn't upload the folder like that, but I want to play right now without worrying if the game can read all CC I'd appreciate an affirmation that it can, though! And thanks again for the hood, it's a great idea to make a murder mystery story! Hehehe...
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
Hi maxon.

I added Polgannon to MTS's neighborhood list. I hope you don't mind.
Here and here

Not at all - I'm honoured you did. Thanks

Quote: Originally posted by Babahara
Congratulations! I was hoping to see this neighborhood done and uploaded. I love murder mysteries. And I'm surprised to see an additional Downloads folder with subfolders, is it going to work if I put it into my own Downloads like that, with all the subfolders? For all years I've played the game, I was sure that TS2 can't read subfolders.

For now I moved all files into one folder just in case. Most likely it wasn't needed, otherwise you wouldn't upload the folder like that, but I want to play right now without worrying if the game can read all CC I'd appreciate an affirmation that it can, though! And thanks again for the hood, it's a great idea to make a murder mystery story! Hehehe...

Well it works fine for me but I do know that some people have trouble with this so your solution seems sensible.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 2:54 PM
@lauratje86 (and I don't know if mentioning works here) I actually played this in AGS with the ages as is without my aging mod. I've never found altering a sims age to remove photos. I would not age any sim with a LTW back down to child though.

@Babahara You should have your Download folder sub foldered, especially for hacks, but just to keep it organized. Sub foldering was added way back with I thought Night Life.
Scholar
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 3:40 PM
So...is it the golf course? So interesting! I am gonna explore every nook and cranny XD

And I can't open the PUB file. What is that?

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DizzyBoo
So...is it the golf course? So interesting! I am gonna explore every nook and cranny XD

And I can't open the PUB file. What is that?

@DizzyBoo It's a Microsoft Publisher file - if you don't have Publisher installed on your system, you won't be able to open it (though it might open in Microsoft Word). I only included the file so people could have a look at it. It's not essential. It's just a copy of the newspaper page you can see on the front page of the download itself.

Only the files on the main download are needed to run the neighbourhood. Everything posted here in the comments is optional. Completely OPTIONAL.

Also, try going with one of the sims to a community lot (hint). If you can, you're better off getting the sims to walk to lots rather than go by taxi. It's not a problem, but it works better for most things.

Scholar
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 3:55 PM
ok thanks. What is a taxi? lol I always walk. So much easier. And of course I'm downloading all of this! I am so interested! I've never been too good at mystery solving but...I'll try. Damn I wish I could do a Let's Play of this on YouTube...

Plus I can right click and save picture as from the front page of the download lol

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:28 PM
I hope you enjoy it Dizzy Boo.

NOTICE - I knew I shouldn't really be uploading today. I'm really tired. Needless to say I made a mistake with the Crosscheck file (post 1) and missed out some information. Please download again. Sorry about that.

Scholar
#24 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I hope you enjoy it Dizzy Boo.

NOTICE - I knew I shouldn't really be uploading today. I'm really tired. Needless to say I made a mistake with the Crosscheck file (post 1) and missed out some information. Please download again. Sorry about that.

Done. Go get some rest, hun!

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 5:53 PM
If ever a neighborhood would tempt me to play something other than my Pleasantview-centric megahood, this would be it! This looks fantastic!
Page 1 of 7