Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fin for Babies Version1

by Danjaley Posted 12th Jul 2015 at 6:56 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2015 at 11:30 AM by Danjaley

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 7:08 PM
This is so cute. I can't stop squeaking, it's sooooo cute! :lovestruc
Banned
#3 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 8:29 PM
And now, just like Jubabloo or whatever she's called, I'd reccomend you make the male version because, well, yeah, it's a bit odd to not do that.
(Unless the male one is released seperately in a short time, then I'm fine with that.)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
And now, just like Jubabloo or whatever she's called, I'd reccomend you make the male version because, well, yeah, it's a bit odd to not do that.
(Unless the male one is released seperately in a short time, then I'm fine with that.)

The description says it's enabled for both genders though?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 9:57 PM
This is so cute. I haven't played mermaids in ages, but this looks amazing! Good job, Danjaley, thanks

@Aaron4Ever, what's wrong with just saying 'Thanks'? And yeah, read the description before requesting stuff
Banned
#6 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ketsu_sama
The description says it's enabled for both genders though?

Ehrm, I'm thinking of the male version of the tail in IP. It's just a minor ask, though, and I'll delete my statement if I have, in fact, not read the description correctly.
EDIT: I was supposed to be friendly? Damnation. I need to learn better forum etiquette. Still downloading and thanking, though.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 5:37 AM
This is gorgeous - thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Ehrm, I'm thinking of the male version of the tail in IP. It's just a minor ask, though, and I'll delete my statement if I have, in fact, not read the description correctly.
EDIT: I was supposed to be friendly? Damnation. I need to learn better forum etiquette. Still downloading and thanking, though.

Wait, the adult male one is different? I'll go and check that out, I think I've never played a merman yet.
Banned
#9 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Danjaley
Wait, the adult male one is different? I'll go and check that out, I think I've never played a merman yet.

Well I can't remember, because I have a tendency to mod stuff with NRASS.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 12:12 AM
OMG!! I've always wanted these fins for babies and it feels like it has been for ages! One word : FINALLY!!! ((Thought, I do not of course know if you are the very initiator of this creation, so perhaps I wouldn't apply an A plus for effort and full credit. -- But, I do not mean to be the least disdainful on any level and it's out of intention, so pradon me for being VERY wrong in its instance (if I actually were).......! hehe- ))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 1:46 AM
Thank you so much for making this! And yes, the tail for mermen is different. It would be nice if you could make it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 5:27 AM
omg gorgeous!thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 1:24 AM
Wow, how absolutely adorable Thank you so much for sharing <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 2:22 PM
Amazing work Danjaley!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 1:41 PM
Perfect <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 10:44 PM
This Is Adorable! Great Job And Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 10:58 AM
OH MY GURD MERBABY!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 10:08 PM
This is so cute!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 2:25 PM
i love it! You've done the impossible and made Sims 3 babies even CUTER! Awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 2:51 PM
Update: Male version is in the making, but may take a while.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Sep 2016 at 10:24 PM
Thank u!