Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tatiana Maslany as 7 Orphan Black clones

by bellakenobi Posted 6th Jun 2015 at 11:58 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2018 at 6:19 PM by bellakenobi : updating CC link
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 3:36 AM
This is dead on. You did a great job :) Thanks for sharing :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 4:14 AM
Yes! I was checking back to see if your awesome Orphan Black project was up yet, and am stoked to see that it is already a picked upload. All the effort you put in (I see that you did a good chunk of the hair retextures too!) has certainly paid off. You've captured a spot on likeness. <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 7:24 AM
Great, it's up! And I'm very pleased to see it's been picked You put in a lot of effort and the result is great
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 8:56 AM
Already a picked upload... well, no surprise, when you did such a good job. :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 10:31 PM
Happy to see it uploaded and congratulations on the star!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 7:42 PM
This was awesome, and spot on! Thanks for your hard work on these sims! I'm a huge fan of this show aswell.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 11:22 PM
Wow, I was following your creation thread, and she has really become stunning! I love how she's recognisable as all of the clones!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 5:45 AM
I just want to say you did a great job!!! I love the series, and I think Tatiana Maslany is doing amazing performances all the time. Your creation should make her very happy, if she ever saw it. Well done!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 3:30 PM
This is amazing. She looks just like the show. Really, really great work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 8:04 PM
Sorry for disappearing from CFF! I've been busy dealing with some major computer issues I'm so happy to see her uploaded, she looks great (and I can't get over how perfect the facial expressions on Sarah and Helena's poses are). I'm looking forward to downloading her as soon as I've got a working sims-capable computer again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 4:38 AM
THANK YOU. YES. YES. YES!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 11:23 PM
This is brilliant!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 11:20 PM
OMG YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! Great job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 1:52 AM
you really captured the essence of the actress and the characters! Awesome job! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th May 2016 at 5:18 PM
this. is. incredible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 11:17 PM
Great job! I love this show and these sims are spot on! Where's Tony though?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ani-mus
Great job! I love this show and these sims are spot on! Where's Tony though?

Well, the next ones I'll make are Tony and M.K., I just need to find the right CC and re-install all my TS3-related stuff, since in March I had to wipe out my HDD drive and lost everything on it.

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'