Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PUMA SPORT SET. Shorts and socks with the fold high

by ciaolatino38 Posted 24th May 2015 at 8:33 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:20 PM
Great job mate! keep up the good work. Off to try mine on my sim in game now! Looking forward to more uploads from ya
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th May 2015 at 3:58 PM
nice mesh , what body hair did you use on your sim?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th May 2015 at 5:23 PM
thanks you
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th May 2015 at 11:38 PM
I'm using TS4 Deluxe and the install didn't create any errors, but the items are not in socks, shorts or any other sims build area.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:49 PM
Thanks for this! Where did you get that skin?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th May 2015 at 5:03 PM
Awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th May 2015 at 6:31 PM
Great job! just what I was looking for. Thanks again. and keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 1:53 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th May 2016 at 1:36 PM
Thank you I love them. ♥♥
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 10:48 AM
I don't know if it's just me but the socks works for me but the shorts aren't working. They appear as invisible item (so Sim doesn't have body for the shorts portion). Also, it created another underwear section. It's not just this Puma shorts that's been affected but other similar items of yours (ex. shorts from wrestling, crusader, nautical sets).
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 11:00 AM
I just found the fix to the problem. If anyone is having similar issue, use batch fix from Sims 4 Studio for male undewear/swimsuit.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edfutkina
I just found the fix to the problem. If anyone is having similar issue, use batch fix from Sims 4 Studio for male undewear/swimsuit.

I was having the same issue, came here for solution. Looks like I will have to learn to do a batch fix, which I have no idea, but I did DL S4S so perhaps I am on my way to a fix.

I am on Windows 8. I play SIMS 4 on a Surface Pro 4. I love it, runs beautifully.
I miss Sims 3, but not Error Code 12. Good Riddance.
I'm a football mom & play Sims with my little ones. I build, they wreck.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edfutkina

Well I tried to fix it, and in process somehow also broke the other package file labeled "set". Idk, maybe I confused it by making the items conflict under one location or something. I will just wait and hope the creator fixes it. Not all of us are creators and know how to fix these things.

I am on Windows 8. I play SIMS 4 on a Surface Pro 4. I love it, runs beautifully.
I miss Sims 3, but not Error Code 12. Good Riddance.
I'm a football mom & play Sims with my little ones. I build, they wreck.