Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sapient Sculpting

by theallotrope Posted 27th Apr 2015 at 11:40 AM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 12:12 PM
Very useful! Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 2:23 PM
This makes me want to have a sculptor in the game again - thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 6:25 PM
I had no idea that there was one sculpture that could only be created normally, nor that if you were too high level you couldn't learn certain sculptures. Thanks for this!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 1:23 AM
Excellent - thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 8:17 PM
Thank you, so useful for my sculptor sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th May 2015 at 9:41 AM
Thank you. My sculptor is very grateful.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:40 PM
Could you make a flavour, where the sculptures can't be destroyed during sculpting? Sometimes the sculpting material dissapears, and sometimes we get some ore, or whatever, I don't want that. I don't wanna lose money that I've gave for a sculpting material.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st May 2015 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
Could you make a flavour, where the sculptures can't be destroyed during sculpting? Sometimes the sculpting material dissapears, and sometimes we get some ore, or whatever, I don't want that. I don't wanna lose money that I've gave for a sculpting material.
The solution to that is to make sure your Sculptor has the Savvy Sculptor Trait their sculptures rarely, if ever, shatter.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th May 2015 at 10:39 AM
Hmm... Sculpting isn't the only "passion" he has... Mod would be more comfortable for me..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th May 2015 at 5:24 AM
Thank you so much for this! I've had my master sculpter sim working for days trying to get her to learn to make a barstool.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
Hmm... Sculpting isn't the only "passion" he has... Mod would be more comfortable for me..

If you use the More Traits mod you can add Savvy Sculptor and keep his other traits too. Maybe that would help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 3:35 PM
I don't do a lot of sculpting in-game but I love what this mod does; thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:35 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 12:51 AM
That is a cool feature to add to my game. Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 4:29 PM
Savy Sculptor doesn't help, he still looses the material...
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 12:18 AM
I've had this installed for awhile, and it doesn't seem to be working, as my sim just did the same sculpture twice in a row. I'm playing a sim that had sculpting skill before installing the mod, does that make any difference? Do I need to sell and rebuy my sculpting station perhaps? I'm reasonably certain I have the package in the right location, and I've deleted the cache files several times since installation and I just really want this to work. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 9:46 PM
Could you make a version that doesn't produce Brilliant and other higher quality sculptures with greater ease? I want the changes to making new sculptures and the unlocking of all sculptures, but not the easy brilliance.

-------

Jesus loves you and died for you!

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 8:38 PM
Thank you very much for your contribution
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 3:47 PM
Thanks for the fix. Does anyone know if this mod conflicts with sims mx more ea items sculptable mod?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TurtleShroom
Could you make a version that doesn't produce Brilliant and other higher quality sculptures with greater ease? I want the changes to making new sculptures and the unlocking of all sculptures, but not the easy brilliance.

You probably no longer need help, but just in case you do or anyone else does. You can edit the xml in S3PE to put the factors back to their default.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 12:13 AM
love this ,nice to have more options. thankyou.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2021 at 3:24 AM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 4:00 PM
my sim sculpted a white box, failure object, did not think much of it until things in my sim's house started to disappear, anyone else had this happen to them? also, other objects, like my sim's bed stopped working very quickly (fixed by replacing the object), my mailbox kept getting mail, but when my sim interacted with it, they got nothing