Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Thumb Talks (Perfect Gardening) UPDATE: 2019-09-18

by egureh Posted 9th May 2015 at 12:40 AM - Updated 17th Sep 2019 at 5:24 PM by egureh

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th May 2015 at 1:34 AM
Vielen Dank, auf diesen Garten habe ich lange gewartet! Vor lauter Freude und schnell, schnell hab ich das passwort gleich falsch gehabt!
Thanks to this garden I've been waiting a long time! Out of sheer joy and quickly, quickly I got the password wrong had the same!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:33 AM
This is awesome, just what I needed. Thanks for sharing!! :-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2015 at 5:03 AM
Awesome.....thanks so much
Instructor
#5 Old 9th May 2015 at 7:16 AM
Giggles( ^_^ )/ Thanks Sister H.
That's how thoughtful of you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th May 2015 at 8:15 AM
You made my day! Thanks a lot. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th May 2015 at 9:48 AM
Perfect Mod Release!

Let me see if I understand how to use this mod correctly. We download the "Perfect Plants" mod, and then install it. After that, all of the perfect plants can be found in the Buy Mode interface under the Rooms category?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2015 at 11:00 AM
Thanks so much, I had a perfect garden (plant quality wise) after 16 or so gens of the same family but it was a bit of a hodge podge (dead cowplant an' all - I like the skull) so I downloaded your room, deleted most of the disorganised garden they had and placed your very tidy garden, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2015 at 12:13 PM
I love gardening but it's so much work unless you have a SIM that never has to go to work. Thank you for sharing this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thril1
Perfect Mod Release!
Let me see if I understand how to use this mod correctly. We download the "Perfect Plants" mod, and then install it. After that, all of the perfect plants can be found in the Buy Mode interface under the Rooms category?

Oops I forgot the install instruction, now added in Description.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:54 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th May 2015 at 5:28 PM
wonderful thank you so much !!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th May 2015 at 6:57 PM
This is so awesome! It will help me make the perfect Mediterranean house I'm working on for an npc family right now! They have empty planters :-( I have also made a church with a garden, because priests work on gardens (right?), now they can actually have something in their garden. This saves so much downloadable content from my machine (no buyable debug plants, no fake useless plants that only look the part). I do have a perfect garden at my play family's lot, but I have never realized that you can share the "room" with other lots in the game.
I simply LOVE this! i Gotta have it! And it should be very useful for others as well! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th May 2015 at 12:30 AM
Default script call failure
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
Oops I forgot the install instruction, now added in Description.

When I tried to place the room, it didn't get placed and it appears the warning "script call failure". May you help me?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th May 2015 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by majovid
When I tried to place the room, it didn't get placed and it appears the warning "script call failure". May you help me?

Sounds like you have incompatible mod(s) in use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th May 2015 at 3:17 AM
Well done! I was so tired of growing all the plants per household.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th May 2015 at 10:43 AM
Awesome! thank you so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th May 2015 at 11:26 PM Last edited by majovid : 11th May 2015 at 1:25 AM.
Default Script failure
Sounds like you have incompatible mod(s) in use.

Ok, you where right. Thanks.
But do you know what mod was making a conflict with this mod? It was your previous great mod MTS_egureh_1496823_FridgeStoresAllHarvests_GP01. I tested it 3 times in diferent lots and it always created a script failure with the mod "Perfect Gardening".
But I have replaced it with your MTS_egureh_1520826_FridgeStoresAllHarvests_EP01 and now the mod "Perfect Gardening" works (it works also with MTS_egureh_1496822_FridgeStoresAllHarvests_BASE). Nevertheless, those two mods don't aloud to put in the fridge the harvest of Outdoor Retreat. Will you consider to fix the GP01 mod?
I hope this information helps other gamers.
I have the base game plus Outdoor plus Get to Work.
Thanks for all your mods. They are great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th May 2015 at 2:33 AM
Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th May 2015 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by majovid
Ok, you where right. Thanks.
But do you know what mod was making a conflict with this mod? It was your previous great mod MTS_egureh_1496823_FridgeStoresAllHarvests_GP01. I tested it 3 times in diferent lots and it always created a script failure with the mod "Perfect Gardening".
But I have replaced it with your MTS_egureh_1520826_FridgeStoresAllHarvests_EP01 and now the mod "Perfect Gardening" works (it works also with MTS_egureh_1496822_FridgeStoresAllHarvests_BASE). Nevertheless, those two mods don't aloud to put in the fridge the harvest of Outdoor Retreat. Will you consider to fix the GP01 mod?
I hope this information helps other gamers.
I have the base game plus Outdoor plus Get to Work.
Thanks for all your mods. They are great.

Sounds like you didn't catch up with my mods, I've updated them earlier since Game Version 1.5.139, and an updating definitely means the previous version is not compatible with current gameplay, so I guess you'd better check the modified date of the package files, you were using an obsolete version of the mod if it is before April. Those three mods can work together, so if you have Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work you should keep three of them, lastest version, of course.
And finally I realise it DOES confuse people of which mods they should keep. Maybe I should upload a merged version. Hmm...
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th May 2015 at 1:08 PM
Many thanks.
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th May 2015 at 4:40 PM
Sounds like you didn't catch up with my mods, I've updated them earlier since Game Version 1.5.139, and an updating definitely means the previous version is not compatible with current gameplay, so I guess you'd better check the modified date of the package files, you were using an obsolete version of the mod if it is before April. Those three mods can work together, so if you have Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work you should keep three of them, lastest version, of course.
And finally I realise it DOES confuse people of which mods they should keep. Maybe I should upload a merged version. Hmm...
Thank you.

Hello again!

Just to say that I downloaded your merged version and everything works fine.

Thanks again for your mods and for your patience
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th May 2015 at 1:14 PM
thanks
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th May 2015 at 2:25 PM
Danke Schön.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th May 2015 at 10:46 PM
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I posted on the EA forums today trying to figure out how to get grown plants or plots on my community lot using bb.showhiddenobjects but no one answered me . Then I came over here and I found this amazing download. Thank you so much for it you saved me .
Page 1 of 2