Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 10:00 PM
When Lee looks at his brother Devin angrily he closes one eye. I just think it's funny.
Advertisement
Inventor
#52 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yungspitta
I love watching a little toddler use the activity table for drawing. The movements are somewhat fluid and they look so cute.

Plus, free wall art! I'm so glad that Apartment Life gave us the ability to stick multiple objects on the same wall tile; my Gearsmith family has an entire four-tile wall just filled with toddler art.

I just had a Tinkering-inclined toddler use the activity table for playing with blocks. Every now and then, she'll stop and chew on one of the blocks, just like toddlers do. I couldn't help but smile at seeing that.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 10:58 AM
Another cute and rare autonomous behavior: toddler escapes from his crib (happened to me a few times)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsknNeINN-M
Sneaky little monster! I really love the last part (the first part not so much).
Mad Poster
#54 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 5:36 PM
Isn't that a mod? I have one, I think, and my toddlers get out of the cribs all the time. That is why I don't have a toddler bed - I LOVE watching them getting out of the crib! I think the mod is by Inge.
Mad Poster
#55 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 6:20 PM
No, that's normal game behavior. But it requires stuff to happen, so one won't see it much. I believe the mod just ups the frequency.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 6:43 PM
Well it is autonomous behavior under certain condition: toddler must know how to walk and must be very bored as well. It is quite rare.

Mod allows all toddlers to get themselves out of their cribs when they have had enough of being in there – always. It is made by Inge Jones at Simlogical - Crib Get Out All: http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/s...2_Childcare.htm

(But when happen spontaneously is something special.)
Forum Resident
#57 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:14 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but when a toddler is getting potty-trained, and the one teaching them just stands there impatiently.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#58 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 10:36 PM
I've only ever seen a toddler climb out of a crib once. Most of my toddlers have floor mats or blankets but this one family just didn't have the cash yet. It's so fast though, take your eyes off them for a moment and you can miss it. It's super cute how they look around before climbing out.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#59 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 9:01 PM
Further to my post #47, Here's a pic of Andrew standing on tiptoe to reach the top magazine shelf:

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#60 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 2:50 AM
That creepy guy behind him looks like he's about to go in for a grope. :O
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#61 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 4:25 AM
OMG, I guess this is my No. 14 that after so many years of playing the Sims I just notice just today this detail.
We know Sims will clean around their homes, ( if they are not lazy ) but one of my Sims who I just created in body shop I gave him the sun sign of a "Virgo and a Pleasure" aspiration.

I think this Sims ( Larry ) have a condition called OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder ) he love to clean but, the details that I have notice is extremely "Neat Sims" when they are cleaning they always produce "bubbles" in the sink or counter and toilet while in the interactions of cleaning. Regular Sims who do clean but do not have high points in "cleanness" do not make bubbles when cleaning. I have never pay attention to that animation detail until today.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 4:53 AM
The way toddlers can be such a tease!
The nanny will try her darnedest to get to get one of the toddlers to pay attention to her and when she finally gives up, the toddler will then chase the nanny around asking for attention. But, as soon as the nanny tries to pick her up, the toddler doesn't want the nanny to touch her. So, dejected, the nanny will once again start to walk away...and here comes the toddler begging for attention again.
Sometimes, ya just gotta feel sorry for the nanny! :D
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#63 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Further to my post #47, Here's a pic of Andrew standing on tiptoe to reach the top magazine shelf:

@>>Andrew Gloria>> What a wonderful picture without your picture, I would have "never" known that one of the animated details that a Sims can do is "standing on their tiptoes" to reach a shelf that may be a bit taller than they are.

Theorist
#64 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:57 AM
I love it when a toddler hugs the teddy and talks to it, then another toddler tries to beat the stuffing right out of it.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#65 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 11:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duine
I love it when a toddler hugs the teddy and talks to it, then another toddler tries to beat the stuffing right out of it.

I've had both from the same toddler. XD
Mad Poster
#66 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:20 PM
That bluewater townie - the one with the short brown hair in the black top and jeans - no Knowledge Sim in my game can resist her. Her name changes, but she is always a knowledge sim and has something on the go with Gilbert Jacquet. That lady - you should see knowledge Sims gathering around her at a community lot! I always wait and see - and if she is there, turn up most of my knowledge Sims will as well and doing their best to get a conversation in. So, if she orders a drink at the bar, they line up to do so too If she goes and sits on a sofa, they will also make for the sofa.
Mad Poster
#67 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 1:34 PM
I think I mentioned cats playing with the mice toy earlier. I find it funny that they'll eventually manage to beat the stuffing out of the mouse (literally - there's just a pile of stuffing left). I also like how much they behave like cats. I don't play with them often, but the last time I did the cat would jump up on the counter, then down, then up again, then down, and so on, as if none of the places were good enough for it. The cat would do the same to the couch too on both sides of the sim sitting there. Their ninja jumps are also funny.

Did you know they can make paper planes out of newspapers? One of my sims had lots of fun doing that.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#68 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 9:16 PM Last edited by Simonut : 16th Apr 2015 at 11:32 PM.
Here I go again with my No.15 The wonderful animation with "Birds" if you have the EPs Pets, I love it so much when the Sims Is talking to the birds or trying to teach them how to talk.
I must say the bird "sound" is right on point or correct, so true to life, I have two " real" parrots in my own life that I'll had for years, and the animations and details of the birds movements and sounds or talk EA got it right.
It's so fun to just watch I think. How they move their head and wings and eat their food or fly arouind.

Forum Resident
#69 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:24 AM
I never knew about these animations!

Have a human examine a spell book of a witch/warlock and a cauldron! Omg, it's so cute (I had my witch's husband do it)!!!
Mad Poster
#70 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
That bluewater townie - the one with the short brown hair in the black top and jeans - no Knowledge Sim in my game can resist her. . .
That's her second from the left in my picture in post #59 above. And there does seem to be a little crowd gathered round her right enough. Andrew, who is Knowledge, was far too obsessed with looking for his magazine to notice her though.

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
That creepy guy behind him looks like he's about to go in for a grope. :O
That's none other than Kent Capp, the black sheep of the Capp family. He wears that ridiculous hairpiece and the black shorts suit, since he decided to give free reign to his gay side. He asked his gay teen neighbour Jack Gill for advice, and Jack found it amusing to recommend those purchases. Andrew would have given him much better advice if he'd asked him.

I wouldn't advise him to try groping Andrew though. Andrew isn't given to violence, but his mum was in the military career, and is now in the athletic career to fulfil her LTW. As a result Andrew has the use of both an obstacle course and a punch-bag at home, and trains on them both every day!

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Scholar
#71 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 1:51 AM
I like it when sims react to the stuff I buy. When it's something they want or something expensive, they're all like "oh, yeah, new stuff!" but when it's something cheap, they're all "Ew, you bought me that!?" or "Aw, man, lame!" You'll take what I give you and like it, sims!
Forum Resident
#72 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 2:15 AM
Love the way Sims will shoo someone if they stand in front of the television they are watching. Also love the way they will look up from their book, and watch another sim walk past. Now that's real attention to detail.
Scholar
#73 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 5:41 AM
A little detail I've noticed recently is how you can actually clearly read everything on the elevator control panel on the inside, a place where I imagine few people go zooming in on.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Mad Poster
#74 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 7:21 AM
I like the fact that the hands on the little alarm clock actually go round and show the right time. I like the way the door of the cheap car, that's used in the carpool for starting grade jobs, doesn't close properly. And the jerky way that car starts.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Instructor
#75 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 10:36 AM
I like when the vampires put on pajamas before going to sleep in their coffins. Also when the zzz:s appear above the coffin.

Elephant! Handcuffs! Naughty! Tee hee!
Page 3 of 10