Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[NEW UPDATE 16/07] [v3] MSC! Mod - More Sims in Clubs

by Danieu Posted 12th Apr 2015 at 6:25 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2015 at 8:12 PM by Danieu : v3

210 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 102 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 7:08 PM
This seems like it would be an absolute necessity. I've noticed the dearth of Sims at bars that my Sims have gone to, even when the game says that the place is hopping. You have to wonder what they mean by hopping! This mod will save that part of the game. :)
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 7:09 PM
a good work. There's an option to tune up this mod? 25 sims at once (actives counting out) are a LOT for game to manage smoothly. Such crowd may kill weaker machines.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 7:40 PM
I'd be happy with 10 or 15. I'm not sure my pooter could handle 25.

Having said that - this is a spectacular idea!
May the Llamas bless you with perfect, weedless Life Fruit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 7:51 PM
OMG, I think I love you! This is fantastic! Thank you so much for making this mod! Ok, now I do agree with the others; a choice of ten to fifteen sims would be fab!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 8:56 PM
Great idea. As consideration for future updates, I'd love the amount configurable, per club type if possible, as I've built all my clubs, some big, some small, and while there are some that will handle 25, other's aren't supposed to be that busy. If per club isn't possible, I'd be happy setting it somewhere in the middle as to not overcrowd. If you want to enhance further, you could try adding a boost for happy hour, and whether to use homeless Sims (small towns) or household Sims or both (percentage?).
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 9:19 PM
This is a great idea! I'm not sure my computer could handle as many as 25 sims, though. Would you consider making a version with 10 - 12 sims?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 12:07 AM
Default <3
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
This seems like it would be an absolute necessity. I've noticed the dearth of Sims at bars that my Sims have gone to, even when the game says that the place is hopping. You have to wonder what they mean by hopping! This mod will save that part of the game.

Quote: Originally posted by ElaineNualla
a good work. There's an option to tune up this mod? 25 sims at once (actives counting out) are a LOT for game to manage smoothly. Such crowd may kill weaker machines.

Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
I'd be happy with 10 or 15. I'm not sure my pooter could handle 25.
Having said that - this is a spectacular idea!
May the Llamas bless you with perfect, weedless Life Fruit.

Quote: Originally posted by jaideen
OMG, I think I love you! This is fantastic! Thank you so much for making this mod! Ok, now I do agree with the others; a choice of ten to fifteen sims would be fab!

Quote: Originally posted by Anach
Great idea. As consideration for future updates, I'd love the amount configurable, per club type if possible, as I've built all my clubs, some big, some small, and while there are some that will handle 25, other's aren't supposed to be that busy. If per club isn't possible, I'd be happy setting it somewhere in the middle as to not overcrowd. If you want to enhance further, you could try adding a boost for happy hour, and whether to use homeless Sims (small towns) or household Sims or both (percentage?).

Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
This is a great idea! I'm not sure my computer could handle as many as 25 sims, though. Would you consider making a version with 10 - 12 sims?

I appreciate the comment of you. Thank you for everything!
The suggestions are being important, I'm glad for the help. In the next version, there will be a configuration menu, where you can choose how many Sims will be sent for lots! Maybe, it might be possible to customize other actions. Now I just need some time off, more info soon.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 1:22 AM
Thank you so much. I love creating bars and having my guys own the bars I create. And nobody's ever in them. This will change everything!! You Rock! thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 1:31 AM
thanks man my sims clubs are empty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:18 AM
I agree with the others that an option to change numbers or a version with 10-12 sims would be welcome. That being said... Thanks so much for this. It is so needed and I can't wait to get it in my game!
just a girl
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:19 AM
I'll keep an eye on this thread and wait for 10-15 sims version as well. Thank you for doing this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:42 AM
I wanted this mod for so long ! This is exactly what I wanted ! Thank you very much and Bravo .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:25 AM
Finally, I need this mod. Im always no sims in club that only my sims comes it but with this mod there a lot of inactive sims comes to the club. Im so very happy. Thanks so much for making this mod. This mod is awesome!!... :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 12:07 PM
Oh god, I could non-romantically kiss you for this! This has been one of the biggest problems plaguing the game and I'm so excited to try this out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:26 PM Last edited by Afroshero : 13th Apr 2015 at 7:37 PM.
Wow! Thank you so much for this! I just got Late Night and had my tester sim go to one of the clubs to, well, test it out and realized that it was just her and two other sims there...That got boring real fast. I am in the same boat as the others in wanting 10-15 sims or the option of choosing how many sims you want to show up. I have certain clubs in mind that I would imagine wouldn't pull in a large crowd. I also have small bars that I also imagine would just pull in "the regulars", but nothing more. And, I'm thinking of having a "Party sim" who's going to be known for throwing parties at certain clubs. That would get overwhelming to have her party guest, plus 25 other sims already there.
So I'm going to keep an eye out for this mod.
But again; thank you so much for making and sharing this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 8:25 PM
Thanks so much for this I love it. I hpe maybe one day you will add more venue type like the cafe and beach
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:12 PM
Thank you so much!! I love it! Do you think it could be possible to make a mod that put 25 sims for any other lot type??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:54 PM
I usually used the Mastercontroller do invite 20 random sims to whereever my acitve Sims are.. this might this not necessary anymore ! thanks a lot :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:52 PM
Thanks so much!! I was just wishing for a mod like this. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 10:46 PM
great mod thanks
Theorist
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 12:35 AM
This is...amazing. I had sims jumping all over the nightclub i tried it on. Wow.

But why does it say' Make a backup of their families before playing with the Mod'?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 1:03 AM
Muchas gracias por la descarga. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 9:48 AM
Thank you very much is a very great mod, and my PC gets to manage 25 sims. But it would be great if we could have 10 or 15 sims on smaller lots.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 5:08 PM
Love it! Now I'll just have to see how much more of a pounding my computer will take - I'm stressing it quite a bit already.
Page 1 of 9