Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beach house: Dreamingwater (Visions 1-3)

by artrui Posted 3rd Apr 2015 at 11:30 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2015 at 11:28 AM by artrui : Text corrected, but no content are changed

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 12:36 PM
Impressive! Thanks so much for sharing
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 3:32 PM
not working
Looked so awesome...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MassiMic
not working
Looked so awesome...

Hi, which one do you downloaded? How have you installed it?

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:51 PM
Oh! It's really impressive! Actually, it seems that we don't necessarily need a hilly type of terrain in the way of The Sims 2 or 3 to make it look awesomely hilly/rocky! It's a must-have! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by poisson
Oh! It's really impressive! Actually, it seems that we don't necessarily need a hilly type of terrain in the way of The Sims 2 or 3 to make it look awesomely hilly/rocky! It's a must-have! Thank you!

Oh, I miss the terrain work in Sims 2 and hope that one day this function will come back for the Sims 4 building. thanks for your comment.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 7:33 PM
Wow!!! These are very impressive builds!!! Wonderful details...so original!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 7:53 PM Last edited by lindseyy : 3rd Apr 2015 at 8:10 PM.
Excellent work!! My Scientist sim is enjoying the house; however, did you use the move objects cheat for the office on the 3rd floor? I downloaded Dreamingwater2 version and it seems that when I select the computer for my sim to use, she doesn't move. Iv'e tried moving the desks and computer on that floor but am not able to place them. I keep getting the can't intersect other objects and when trying to place another computer on either one of the desk it says must be placed on a larger surface. This is the only problem that I am having so far and I am really enjoying your work. Great Job

Edited to add: I made my sim sit down in the chair and then selected the computer in front of her to use and it worked. That's weird.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 8:26 PM
These lots are incredible. I cannot even think how many hours you worked on them. There are houses and then there are works of art and in the latter category these lots are way up high in the ranks. They are beautiful. Thank you for your effort and time.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 9:35 PM
i downloaded dreamwater3 i have all the cc installed and when i placed the house on my lot lots of stuff werent in place,then i tried with moveobjects on but its still not in place,please help.but the house is amazing!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 10:15 PM Last edited by artrui : 4th Apr 2015 at 12:05 AM.
Agreed to your added note. I don't remember that I've used MOO for the home office of Dreamingwater 2. I've just placed two desks and a computer there to make a example that this room can be used as an office. In the office of Dreamingwater 3 did I use MOO to place two curtains there. Try to delete the computer and desks. Then place the new one. Please tell me if it works. I'm now because of Easter travel not at home and can not practice it at the moment. I hope that it helps.

Quote: Originally posted by lindseyy
Excellent work!! My Scientist sim is enjoying the house; however, did you use the move objects cheat for the office on the 3rd floor? I downloaded Dreamingwater2 version and it seems that when I select the computer for my sim to use, she doesn't move. Iv'e tried moving the desks and computer on that floor but am not able to place them. I keep getting the can't intersect other objects and when trying to place another computer on either one of the desk it says must be placed on a larger surface. This is the only problem that I am having so far and I am really enjoying your work. Great Job

Edited to add: I made my sim sit down in the chair and then selected the computer in front of her to use and it worked. That's weird.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 10:16 PM Last edited by artrui : 4th Apr 2015 at 10:25 PM.
More than half month It was intensive work. Thanks for your comment. I am glad that you like it.

Quote: Originally posted by Nishia
These lots are incredible. I cannot even think how many hours you worked on them. There are houses and then there are works of art and in the latter category these lots are way up high in the ranks. They are beautiful. Thank you for your effort and time.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 11:58 PM
This lot was built in Willow Creek/ Magnolia Blossom Park. For the test, I've putted the lot in other 50x50 places. I saw that the original front side of the house is changed. That means the whole building, pools etc. were rotated together. But the wood plates on the roofs and some stones stand still on their original place. This is a bug of the game that some objects will not with the whole house together rotated. I find two solutions to fix this problem: 1. Just place the lot in its original place the Magnolia Blossom Park. Thus, nothing will be rotated. 2. If you want to place it in other place, you should see exactly which items are not in the right place. Just let them there at the first moment and image, if you rotate the whole house to the original position (the windows to sea should face the street), these items e.g. plates on the roofs will be there in the right position. Remember the positions, rotate and move these items one by one to the corresponding new positions, also cf. my uploaded screenshots. This case is somehow like a mathematical task. The first solution is easier.
Quote: Originally posted by skaiste
i downloaded dreamwater3 i have all the cc installed and when i placed the house on my lot lots of stuff werent in place,then i tried with moveobjects on but its still not in place,please help.but the house is amazing!!

Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 1:05 AM
Its a good home, I love it but only the 1st home is showing for me. I'd understand if the 3rd was the only one that wouldn't show (means I didn't get all the mods) but the 2nd and 3rd are missing? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, any input would be appreciated!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thewyrmking95
Its a good home, I love it but only the 1st home is showing for me. I'd understand if the 3rd was the only one that wouldn't show (means I didn't get all the mods) but the 2nd and 3rd are missing? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, any input would be appreciated!

Please read "Remind and note" in my text. I hope it helps.

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 10:53 AM
Wow, what a beautiful house - great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 11:49 AM
WOW, this is beautiful!! Fantastic job.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 3:53 PM
I found the second home in my library but it says error when i try to place it, furnished or not.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 6:06 PM
NIce!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 9:05 PM
ty
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 10:07 PM
Lindseyy has opened this house in game. Perhaps did you make any other error? Do you set it in build mod? Or perhaps could you not buy it because of the price?

I found the second home in my library but it says error when i try to place it, furnished or not.

Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by artrui
Lindseyy has opened this house in game. Perhaps did you make any other error? Do you set it in build mod? Or perhaps could you not buy it because of the price?

No its as if i don't have cc for it but its cc free. I even got the mod that you used to get the collectables but no go. I placed it on an empty family-less lot in build mode. Honestly, it might be a problem with my computer's memory, it has never really handled the Sims well but I don't know if thats the reason.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by artrui
Agreed to your added note. I don't remember that I've used MOO for the home office of Dreamingwater 2. I've just placed two desks and a computer there to make a example that this room can be used as an office. In the office of Dreamingwater 3 did I use MOO to place two curtains there. Try to delete the computer and desks. Then place the new one. Please tell me if it works. I'm now because of Easter travel not at home and can not practice it at the moment. I hope that it helps.

I deleted the computer and desks and replaced them with new ones as you suggested but still had no luck. After a little playing around, still puzzled as to how but I deleted the walls within that room and rebuilt them. Once completed I placed the computer and desks again and now it work's.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 6:38 PM
No its as if i don't have cc for it but its cc free. I even got the mod that you used to get the collectables but no go. I placed it on an empty family-less lot in build mode. Honestly, it might be a problem with my computer's memory, it has never really handled the Sims well but I don't know if thats the reason.

I found out I don't have the version you have of the sims, which is weird because I can place the first lot down. I'm gonna download it and try again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:25 PM
Awesome!!!
Page 1 of 3