Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Schinasi Mansion - June's House (+Neal's Apt) in White Collar - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 18th Feb 2015 at 7:10 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2016 at 5:25 AM by Zarathustra

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 8:37 PM
Thanks, I always liked June's house on White Collar. :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 10:09 PM
Oh my, I am so impressed. I would want this in my urban neighborhood even if no one can afford to live there. Thank you so much for this steller work. Now if I can find Neal and convince him to turn himself in, again! ;-)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 12:35 AM
You really are an amazing builder! Im so gobsmacked at what you come up with using no cc, fantastic work!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 8:56 PM
This is fantastic - love it, love it, love it! Bit repetitive I know but couldn't emphasise it enough. Thank you so much.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 7:24 PM
I love so many things about this house. Your combination and placement of objects gives the house a rich, custom liook. I especially like how you placed the tv behind the arch. Ingenius!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 6:53 AM
I love this house, great job. How do you get the column archways around the fireplace? I tried with snapobjecstogrid false, but I don't get the connecting arch to appear.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
I love this house, great job. How do you get the column archways around the fireplace? I tried with snapobjecstogrid false, but I don't get the connecting arch to appear.

Snapobjectstogrid false is much more temperamental than just using quartertileplacement, so if you have M&G, I'dssay use that cheat instead- you also have to place the archway BEFORE you place the fireplace, otherwise you'll just have non connecting columns.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Snapobjectstogrid false is much more temperamental than just using quartertileplacement, so if you have M&G, I'dssay use that cheat instead- you also have to place the archway BEFORE you place the fireplace, otherwise you'll just have non connecting columns.

Thanks! I'll try that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 10:44 PM
WELL DONE! A lot of detail went to this one! Thank you for sharing your Great Work! And keep up the good work; it is always appreciated! And you have a Great Day! :cool:
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 5:15 PM
Looks fantastic, with much love for detail, but hardly playable. For example my sims can't read books of a bookshelf, standing next to a column, they just stamp with their feet and moan, the same at every diagonal chair. It's also all my butler does. It's fun looking at the lot, but not playing at it. Am I doing anything wrong?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 5:28 AM
Some of the objects that are repeated many times throughout my lots like these (bookshelves are probably the most frequent example) I choose form over function, as it were, and put columns that may block them, but I do my best to make sure there's other ones available that aren't blocked nearby. As far as the diagonal chairs, I'm not sure what you're running into- they won't work as dining chairs obviously, since they won't pull in to the table if they're not perfectly aligned, but I've never had trouble getting Sims to sit in them in my game... I'll have to see if I can find anything odd there. Sorry this lot isn't working so well for you!

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 1:33 AM
And now I'm bitter... I finally saw the last episode of the show, and aside from everything else I have a problem with, Neal didn't say goodbye to his apartment!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 9:30 PM
Friggin' awesomesauce! As always... WAIT, WHAT?! *0*
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 5:45 AM
Beautiful. I love the detail on the roof, the ceilings, and your use of columns. As for furnishings, I wish I could decorate a room half as well. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 4:39 PM
Your lots are wonderful and have such rich histories! Thank you for taking the time for such hard work and attention to detail. Thank you again!