Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 2:56 AM
This challenge is so much fun! I started the challenge a few of days ago and I'm just into the second week now. My princess candidates are going mad. I've slowly determined their enemies throughout the household (because who doesn't love a good fight) and I rolled the perfect random event (random event 5) for me to accomplish the first enemy breakthrough. This challenge is definitely worth doing. Thanks! I'll let you know what destiny I end up with. :-)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 7:16 AM
I started putting this challenge together Saturday night, starting playing Sunday morning...by the time I went to bed late last night, I was just starting Week 3. (Almost through Day 1.) I've done quite a few screenshots and taken a few videos. I am considering using this story to create my very 1st Sims blog ever! It's been such fun so far! Right now it looks as though my sim might even win the heart of the Prince at the end. Joy!! I choose to use sims (created by Fizzy Pop, I'm playing a very slightly altered Cassie Tyler) from the gallery made for this challenge, as well the house uploaded by PMSmom29. (Thanks for that by the way!) It's an awesome house that needed very little added, I only added some lights due to the settings I have to run for smooth gameplay as well as some woodworking tables because what Princess doesn't want to increase her handiness by crafting cute horse and bunny sculptures, Right?!? lol To my amazement, there has only been one fire and that wasn't until Monday of the second week. Started by the very last sim to start practicing cooking at the end of the day. I'm beginning to think all that pink hair dye might have hurt poor Bailee's instinct to flee from danger...She just stood there on fire until the sprinklers kicked on and put her out. Giving her the singed moodlet on top of the Tense! from fire. The funniest part of all was after a few minutes of being doused in cascade of water, she calmly walks away to the shower, gets in, and emerges no worse for the wear. Of course, I'm sitting there laughing my butt off, I think I may have even cackled at one point, watching all of this unfold after after the OMG! WTF! Are you f'n kidding me? Who, Where, How, What, and Why!! moment has passed. Oh These Sims!!
Anyhow...this got way longer than intended! I'll let ya know if I'm successful in capturing the heart of the prince or if alas, I lose him to another. Tffn.

P.S. I did change the girls' outfits. I used The gowns from TSR that are linked to in this post, also the crowns, and a few other pieces of formal wear I came across. The changes I made to Cassie are changed her Aspiration to Successful Lineage as per the rules, and traded her good trait for snob. Romantic and Snob...two of the traits I tend to avoid. Sigh~ But, it's suppose to be a challenge...Right!?!

(edited due to spelling errors)
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 9:43 PM
Default Love this challenge! :)
Just wanted to let you know that I loved doing this challenge, it was so much fun! I finished it the other day, and my princess candidate did not win over the prince, but she did fall in love with a duke, and they are now happily married, and I'm using them to begin working on the Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge as suggested by another simmer on this thread. I'm definitely going to recommend this challenge to my friends. Again, thanks so much for posting this challenge, it was super fun
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 8:18 PM
I just started this challenge, and I'm still only on day one and I love it so much!! My sims are a mix of ones I've made myself and one or two I plucked off of the gallery and then edited. My prince might also look like Harry Styles, oops? I've decided to go a different route than most simmers, making their player one who cheats and is all mean, by making my girl the sweetest one in the house ha. I just have a quick question, before you started the challenge were you supposed to go over to the princes house and meet him and his family, and be acquaintances with them, or were you supposed to wait on that?
Field Researcher
#30 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 12:50 AM
As of February 5, 2015 I have finished this challenge!
I present to you the beautiful caring princess, Lillie Bird, and her handsome husband Patrick Dobbins, heir to the royal throne

In the first day Lillie made an unlikely friend with Brianna, a seductive girl, who is actually very caring when you get to know her, the two became best friends and helped each other through troubles, like the multiple fires that happened >__>

Every night Lillie went to her piano and wrote songs for her hopefully-soon-to-be husband

In the end she had +7,000 satisfaction points, 4 kind-hearted, and 2 schemer points
I'm going to renovate the princess castle so it's a little less pink
Then maybe do a legacy thing
Screenshots

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 10:19 PM
I played this challenge the whole way through (unlike sometimes I tend to veer off elsewhere) and it was a lot of fun! I got the 4500-4999 ending, with 2 schemer and 2 kindhearted points. At least it was some kind of happy ending, even though my darling Marissa didn't get the prince. ^_^

Edit: oops, I forgot to add my aspirations points from my sim's whims! Gimme a second... :p
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:54 PM
I cant get this challenge of my mind so i will try it!
could i upload pictures of my progress?
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:29 PM Last edited by NurikoMJ : 30th Mar 2015 at 10:27 AM.
Hi. I just love your challenge and I'm gonna try it myself. I will keep you posted on how it's going and I will upload pics too. I already created the royal family and the princess candidates and I can't wait to start the challenge but unfortunately it will have to wait a little longer. Anyway, I want the prince and I will do my best to win his heart. So wish me luck everyone ^_^
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:19 PM Last edited by Fiti : 29th Mar 2015 at 1:40 AM.
Help!!
Hey! I have a question. When you say "skill points", what do you mean exactly? Because I don't see anything like that in my game. I have completed this challenge but now I have to count her skill points and I don't see how. Please help me!
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 8:47 AM
Hi! I'm just nearing the end of the challenge (Last day is tomorrow!!) and I don't want it to end!!!! It's so much fun! I'm thinking that if I get the prince (Daniel Howell, you will be mine), I'm gonna continue it and sort of turn it into a legacy challenge but not really. I want my sim to have an only child with the prince, and then sort of restart the challenge with that child and some new candidates. Almost thinking of giving the current candidates a man and then using their children for the second part of the challenge! I think that could be a lot of fun! Just thought I'd let you know and some other Simmers! Just an idea if anyone wants to keep going with the challenge without having to start it over or anything!
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fiti
Hey! I have a question. When you say "skill points", what do you mean exactly? Because I don't see anything like that in my game. I have completed this challenge but now I have to count her skill points and I don't see how. Please help me!

It's two of us now. I just started the challenge but I'm stuck with the skill points. If you find out what's the deal with the skill points, please let me know. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 2:14 PM
@NurikoMJ @Fiti
You know how there are skill points 1-10? Basically, you take the number next to the skill name and put them all together. Let's say my candidate has level 7 cooking skill, level 4 gardening skill, level 6 piano skill and level 3 painting skill(I know it's pathetic, but it's just an example). That is: 7+4+6+3=20, so my candidate has 20 skill points. I hope i put it easily.

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Test Subject
#38 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TeckieSimmer
@NurikoMJ @Fiti
You know how there are skill points 1-10? Basically, you take the number next to the skill name and put them all together. Let's say my candidate has level 7 cooking skill, level 4 gardening skill, level 6 piano skill and level 3 painting skill(I know it's pathetic, but it's just an example). That is: 7+4+6+3=20, so my candidate has 20 skill points. I hope i put it easily.

Thank you so much!! You just saved my challenge. It´s easy to understand. Now I can finally finish it. Thanks!
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 9:55 PM
@NurikoMJ @Fiti

Thanks a lot. I thought about that myself but I wasn't sure if I was right. Anyway, I had to restart my challenge because it was Tuesday in my game and while I was waiting for Sunday to come, the other candidates started to work on their skills by their own and they had an advantage, which was not fair for my Sara. Now each of them is surrounded by walls and I will use cheats to keep them alive until Sunday comes. I also had to put some fences to stop them swimming in the pool around the castle, that's just for decor, not for swimming and besides, they would spend all their time swimming instead of doing what they were supposed to do.
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 11:29 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOO I am going to load up a new game just to do this when I am done with all my work for the day. In fact I may play the queer version in addition the regular version. I also kinda would like to see how this could be turned into a Princes challenge (Princes going after a princess), although the flavor text for the results would have be to changed. Thanks for designing this. I look forward to playing!
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 9:29 PM
Hey guys, just like I promised, I'm back to show you how my challenge is going. It's the end of the first week and the girls are either working on some skills, or chatting between them. Here are some pics I took:

This is Sara, my princess candidate, painting while confident. I made her sweet and kind-hearted.

Barbara (the blonde) is enjoying a nice chess game with Rebecca. These two are the bad girls. They are mean and snobs. But they are good friends with everyone else.

From left to right: Ariel, Jessica and Lana are spending their Saturday night chatting in the living room. They are best friends and also Sara's best friends.
So far, Sara has 2600 Aspiration points and 1 Schemer point. She has the higher Charisma and Logic skill but she still has to work on the other skills, Oh and I accepted the Queen's request to make a little garden.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NurikoMJ
Hey guys, just like I promised, I'm back to show you how my challenge is going. It's the end of the first week and the girls are either working on some skills, or chatting between them. Here are some pics I took:

This is Sara, my princess candidate, painting while confident. I made her sweet and kind-hearted.

Barbara (the blonde) is enjoying a nice chess game with Rebecca. These two are the bad girls. They are mean and snobs. But they are good friends with everyone else.

From left to right: Ariel, Jessica and Lana are spending their Saturday night chatting in the living room. They are best friends and also Sara's best friends.
So far, Sara has 2600 Aspiration points and 1 Schemer point. She has the higher Charisma and Logic skill but she still has to work on the other skills, Oh and I accepted the Queen's request to make a little garden.

Where did you get the dresses for Ariel, Jessica and Lana? They are so pretty!

Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 6:56 PM
Where did you get the dresses for Ariel, Jessica and Lana? They are so pretty!

They are all from thesimsresources.com
Jessica-> Moon Shine Dress by laupipi2
Ariel-> Set 22 Designer Floral Embellished Gown by Cleotopia
Lana-> Intensely Embellished Gown by Harmonia
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 7:32 PM
They are all from thesimsresources.com
Jessica-> Moon Shine Dress by laupipi2
Ariel-> Set 22 Designer Floral Embellished Gown by Cleotopia
Lana-> Intensely Embellished Gown by Harmonia

Ugh, things from TSR don't work for me Thanks anyways!

Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 8:45 PM
Ugh, things from TSR don't work for me Thanks anyways!

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's a bug or something?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 7:41 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's a bug or something?

It's not a bug, I just can't extract it to my mods folder. It keeps saying it can't open. I've tried changing the file name, but it does't work. It's really annoying, because TSR has some beautiful stuff.

Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 9:49 PM
It's not a bug, I just can't extract it to my mods folder. It keeps saying it can't open. I've tried changing the file name, but it does't work. It's really annoying, because TSR has some beautiful stuff.

Honey, you don't have to extract anything. Everything I downloaded from TSR came in .package format. All I did was to copy the downloaded files into the mods folder. It works perfectly for me. Go ahead and try copying the files into the mods folder then check if they appear in the game. Let me know if it works for you.
Test Subject
#48 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 7:33 PM
Hello my dears. I'm glad to announce you that I finished the challenge. Sara is the winner She gained a total of 8350 Aspiration points, 2 Kind-Hearted points and 2 Schemer points. Meet the king and the queen Arthur and Miranda:

The recently crowned princess Sara and her husband William:
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 12:37 AM
I got 3900 points :c

Play my sims 3 version of The Princess Challenge

Currently playing The Dynasty Challenge
Test Subject
#50 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 5:43 PM
Just started this & it's fun so far. I must admit, everyone's princesses look so much fancier than mine! lol
Page 2 of 5