Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

P!nk

by amber2403 Posted 15th Sep 2014 at 2:00 PM

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 2:37 PM
Now THAT looks like Pink ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 2:51 PM
awesome <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 2:53 PM
Wow that really looks like Pink.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 3:20 PM
awesome nicely done
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:23 PM
Oh my, this is marvellous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 5:17 PM
Wow! You did an awesome job! It is clearly Pink!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 5:52 PM
This is a STUNNING recreation! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:16 PM
Wow!! Impressive! Well done
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:40 PM
Thank you everyone! I'm so glad you all enjoy her. She was quite fun to make! I'll try my hand in other celebrities as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:50 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 9:03 PM
HEY LADY!!!

Thank you so much for making this for me! I can't wait to download it and start playing with her.
Are you going to make Carey Hart and Willow as well? ;)

She really does look amazing and "spot-on"
Thanks so much again! :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 9:08 PM
Default Who's Next?!?
Who are you going to make next?

Quote: Originally posted by amber2403
Thank you everyone! I'm so glad you all enjoy her. She was quite fun to make! I'll try my hand in other celebrities as well.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:08 PM
Im impressed!!! Well done, I don't usually download created sims cause I am picky and MANY celebs that are made usually don't really "look" like them.... I downloaded Pink tho!! Well done!! Can't wait to see who else you might make
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Windaira
Im impressed!!! Well done, I don't usually download created sims cause I am picky and MANY celebs that are made usually don't really "look" like them.... I downloaded Pink tho!! Well done!! Can't wait to see who else you might make

I am right there with you. I am super picky. I need for my celebrities to basically be pretty much exact.

I'm glad you thought she was good enough to download. Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:24 PM
This is an amazing recreation!! Do you take requests?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brento
This is an amazing recreation!! Do you take requests?

I can certainly try. But I don't want to promise anything until I get in there and try to start recreating the Sim. Who are you wanting a Sim of?
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:08 AM
The sim truly represents every feature in the picture and it's obvious that you took your time with it. Unfortunately there's a "but," to come. So, without further to do, here's the "but." But, I think you could've done better if you had used a picture with less makeup on P!nk's face. Just to be clear, I am not complaining. You did an outstanding job with this sim and it is the closest that I've ever seen anyone come to making any celebrity in the Sims series (besides Michael Jackson, of course :P). Anyhow, thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJoyOfPepsi1994
The sim truly represents every feature in the picture and it's obvious that you took your time with it. Unfortunately there's a "but," to come. So, without further to do, here's the "but." But, I think you could've done better if you had used a picture with less makeup on P!nk's face. Just to be clear, I am not complaining. You did an outstanding job with this sim and it is the closest that I've ever seen anyone come to making any celebrity in the Sims series (besides Michael Jackson, of course :P). Anyhow, thank you!

I really appreciate your honesty. And I'm happy that you could give me some criticsm. I do not disagree w you.

It was really hard to find a straight on photo of her that was high quality and where she wasn't smiling (as I assume is the case when trying to make any celeb).

There are things that I would still love to tweak but unfortunately right now we're still kind of limited w where we can go on the Sims as far as being able to mold them to perfection.

I really appreciate your input and I will definitely take it into consideration on a future project. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:02 AM
Your awesome. I don't get why someone would complain about the makeup? You did an awesome job......
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:08 PM
Excellent likeness, I love it...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:24 PM
Absolutely the best. You've done a wonderful job. I think that it's one of the best I've seen.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:54 AM
Thank you all!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:28 AM
amazing likeness! Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 10:50 AM
I guess I am the lone voice in the wilderness. Although she bears a resemblance to Pink, there are some of her features, particularly her eyes which are a bit 'off'. Her face shape is also not quite correct as she does not have as pointy a face as the sim has. I did try to point this out in CFF, but I think you had uploaded her by then. Sorry, I feel I should be honest. But well done on getting her uploaded,

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Page 1 of 2