Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nursery Odds & Ends in LACK Colours

by Michelle Posted 21st Jul 2014 at 6:24 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 4:46 PM
Thank you, Michelle
I love the little birdies 'decal' on the toybox - so sweet!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 6:21 PM
Nice, thank you! I love what you did to the toybox <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 7:43 PM
Love it! Now my Sims can have coordinating potties... instead of that silly red one in every toddler's room!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:07 PM
I've never really been a fan of LACKing everything, but it makes SO MUCH SENSE as nursery items, I must have them now. Thank you for making me a believer!

P.S. Do you know where I can find LACK nursery bedding?
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 10:23 PM
@ Phaenoh, on it's way, I need another few hours to finish the highchair and take screenshots, then I'll have the matching bedding, crib, change table and highchair uploaded.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 11:19 PM
Thank you

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 1:03 PM
I have to admit, when I first saw this my mind went "Uh... okay. That's.... ugly. Why?". But then I figured, well, I can at least grab the white ones (I have an addiction problem to white recolors xD) and downloaded it anyway.

Now I looked at it in game, and I fell in love with all of them. What a great idea! It really fits the items. I am particularly fond of the xylophone and the logic toy. I love that I can now have more variety with my toddlers, with colors that suit them. So, thank you for once again making something I didn't realize I wanted, and sharing it with us You're awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 12:38 AM
Wonderful to have it all coordinated in these bright colors. There are many walls and floors that will go well too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 11:55 AM
Thank-you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 12:29 AM
Downloading again after taking a break from Sims 2 (downloading ALL of your recolours, because they're the ones that make my game what it is!) and, like your other set of Lack nursery recolours, I've noticed that this set doesn't include your custom orange, purple and turquoise. Would you consider adding these colours to the set? I know it's an old set, and you've probably moved on, but if you have a lull in your other projects, I would so appreciate it if you would consider doing the extra colours
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 11:32 AM
@NellyStardust - Think you might find what you are looking for HERE hun.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@NellyStardust - Think you might find what you are looking for HERE hun.

Ahh, of course! I haven't gotten to those ones in my downloading spree yet, thank you so much :D